Seth McFarlane's "The Orville"

It seemed like a sure renewal then nothing yesterday. Good to know it is going on to season 3.

Yay!! Here's hoping they can continue the improvements shown in season 2 and come up with strong storylines and arcs for season 3. Maybe focusing on the developing war with the Kaylon. I'd also like to see some more development with Ed, other than his relationship with Kelly we haven't found out much about him.

Great news that it's been renewed. It's a shame we have to wait until 2020 to see the next season though. Seems they film the entire season before releasing it, rather than filming as they go along. I wish they would make the seasons slightly longer. It's over too quickly.

For me, it's incredible that it takes so long to film the show. Like, I'd have figured the post-production shouldn't take all that long (compared to other series of its magnitude).

I’m not sure they have the budget other shows have plus Seth mcfarlane is very busy and has to coordinate his schedules. I’m gagging for a new season though

I’m not sure they have the budget other shows have plus Seth mcfarlane is very busy and has to coordinate his schedules. I’m gagging for a new season though

Disney should give them a bigger budget now. Especially since The Orville is clearly a hit.

Congratulations to them. Did he sing at their wedding?

Congrats but I’m kind of shocked to be honest. He must have a very good personality

Dude can sing anyone's drawers off.

Yeah Congrats to them. Opposites do attract after all.

Is that a good or a bad thing?

Also, it says it returns in late 2020 as opposed to early 2020 like it was early 2019 this year. Just how late? Will it be in September/October like other shows? Or is it going to be as late as December? It really needs more episodes if it is going to make us wait so long between seasons. It's over a year away now.

Last edited:
Well, looks like The Orville is another series I'll start torrenting then from Season 3 onward, since I'm not about to invest in Hulu just to watch it- or anything else on the service, for that matter.

May drop Netflix and pick up Hulu.
I have both Netflix and Hulu and have been getting A LOT more use out of Hulu these days, so I'm probably gonna do the same here soon, after Netflix drops the latest seasons of The Crown and Mindhunter.

I have both Netflix and Hulu and have been getting A LOT more use out of Hulu these days, so I'm probably gonna do the same here soon, after Netflix drops the latest seasons of The Crown and Mindhunter.
Yes, I have been less and less happy with Netflix while, coincidentally, they have been raising their prices. Bad timing, that.

How well does the Orville need to do on Hulu to be picked up for a season 4? Is it easier to continue on there compared to Fox? Will people even be watching it live at all?

Just binge it I assume. I don't have a beef with streaming in general, but it's like they started this whole thing to get away from having to deal with random cable packages and what not and now I have to pretty much subscribe to every single platform to watch the things I want unless I bootleg some ****.

........:o

That's disappointing. Why didn't Fox want to keep it on their network?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"