Sex Dolls, Sex Robots, and maybe even VR Sex?

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
What are our thoughts on these ... elements advancement?

Me and a friend went to my brothers last week for some Burritos, and afterwards we were browsing through Netflix (as you do) looking for something to watch, I don't know why but we were looking through the documentary section rather than films. In any case, a documentary came up named My Sex Robot which, (for comical reasons) we decided to watch.

Honestly, I can't help but think the people genuinely interested in these robots have some sort of psychological disorder. The documentary introduced a couple of people throughout it's runtime, some of these were inventors (which seemed surprisingly normal; maybe in the job to make some money?) whilst other people introduced were ... shall we say, ready to go robotic. I couldn't help but cringe in some places at where these guys were, and what it was they were actually seeking; it wasn't (or didn't seem) so much a case of being interested in plastic, but more a coping mechanism of being secluded and isolated that their only option was a robot for companionship (and intimacy).

None of the robots shown were remotely ready; if anything they were all complete wrecks, from their features to their actual looks. I mean, I get sex toys to some degree (they're even said to spice up a couples sex life on occasion) but robots, dolls and VR Sex; kinda' implies there's something wrong with that natural element, and that maybe these people need to focus on their social skills a bit more?

I don't further mean to be critical either, but of the three (I think) people invested, none of them seemed remotely confident; they were all officers workers (programmers) who worked from home. One of them would you believe it was even married, and that's not the weird part. The weird part was that the married guy and his wife had agreed for a hypnotist [scam] to hypnotise the wife into thinking she was a robot so that the husband could command her in the bedroom.

I mean, c'mon. o_O

It's just glorified adult toys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"