Sex, Virginity & Growing Up

Oh I have.

And btw, I hate the term 'stud', me and my friends joked around saying "stud is just an std with 'u' involved".:o

Why is such a huge deal that virginity be protected even? It really isn't a big deal either way honestly, sex is great, but trying to make it something it isn't is somewhat stupid. Trying to call it special and saving it is just as dumb as casually having sex at a young age, when you really feel connected to somebody then whos to say how you should express your love? That is not to say that a 12 or 13 year old can even identify such a connection, but I do believe that kids by 16 or 17 are ready to practice safe sex, as it is a better solution than years of sexual repression...

To Each His Own, I guess.

One of my friends had sex when he was 10. I didn't even know it felt good until I was 12. We were just raised and socialized differently. My feelings on sex have changed over the years, as I suspect many people's do. Regardless, sex is a part of our culture. And sex, despite the denial and moral objections of parents everywhere has been a part of teen culture for a long, long time. It's not new to 2008. So please, stop acting so "shocked" that your kids know people who are doing the things many of you knew people were doing at the same age. :)

I think kids need to be educated about sex, not sheltered or taught to fear what is a very real part of our society. If you educate your children, you have to hope they make the right decisions. If your daughter bows to the "peer pressure" of not being a virgin, then so be it. Teach them about safe sex, and don't just use scare tactics. Then they'll resent you when they learn that it's not always a horrible thing. Personally, I think we should look to other countries and their examples. There are places in the world where people don't condemn their children, they educate them. And they even supervise. But I also think we need to remove some of the mystique and "power" from sex. The ****/stud thing, for example, although that's pretty deeply ingrained as part of many cultures.

I remember back in the ol JC times you could get married at 15, what happened:oldrazz:

I don't really have a problem with age when it comes to having sex, well I think people need to be educated first, but what I have a problem with is people dressing like ****s at 13. Yo kid I don't want to see your f'n mini boobs poking out:o

..what I have a problem with is people dressing like ****s at 13.

Tell me about it. The Wal-Mart in my neighborhood is full of 13 year old girls with their ass cheeks hanging out of their miniskirts, fishnet stockings and high heel boots. It's like they escaped a middle school for future street walkers.

Lost mine when I was 16 or 17, don't remember :-)o).. but from I was about 12 all by friends claimed to be sexually active.

Tell me about it. The Wal-Mart in my neighborhood is full of 13 year old girls with their ass cheeks hanging out of their miniskirts, fishnet stockings and high heel boots. It's like they escaped a middle school for future street walkers.
And they blame the 40 year olds for child rape:o

Some girl in my clas did drugs....AND had sex with some college dude. she was braggin about it for a week....i wanted to slap her silly :indy:

thank god she's in juvy now :up:

If you havin' girl problems, I feel bad for you son.

I got 99 problems and a ***** ain't one. :o

It's sort of odd,we have a group of 18-26 year old boys who are virgins..while 7-14 year olds are having sex. This is a real generation gap.

Dude, I have a 16-year-old sister. She thought she was dating a 21-year-old. Till big brother showed up one night and made it painfully clear that that was not going to happen.

I still hate you for that.

Why is such a huge deal that virginity be protected even? It really isn't a big deal either way honestly, sex is great, but trying to make it something it isn't is somewhat stupid. Trying to call it special and saving it is just as dumb as casually having sex at a young age, when you really feel connected to somebody then whos to say how you should express your love? That is not to say that a 12 or 13 year old can even identify such a connection, but I do believe that kids by 16 or 17 are ready to practice safe sex, as it is a better solution than years of sexual repression...

Not really TEENAGERS are so wack in the head its not even funny. Sex should be something sort of between to Mature people who understand one another. Not a thing you do in school or want to do in school. Not a thing you do after school cause no one is home. I couldnt understand why some GUYS(who flaunt more) do what they did.
1. dude beat the **** out of me once cause I didnt wish to fight back cause his view was wrong saying I didnt have respect for women. But I wasnt the guy whos goal was to F his gf 100times durring school hours at school and 3 months later saying he did and his gf totally looked disgusted. I mean seriously. IT should be somethign to at least value. You loose something you do not get back.
Remember how you acted when you lost your first tooth. Well this is sort of like that. yOu dont get that tooth back. Make it something special.

Oh not to mention those who I am friends with, said they wish they could take that moment back and wait...So it must share some value to people out there who are not having sex while drunk or high. Cause to me thats just bsing your self around while looking to have F'ed up kids which throws this country down a toilet more.

I am in the position with my girlfriend of nearly four years where we could have sex if we wanted to (being we're devoted to each other and are comfortable with each others bodies) yet we both choose not to. What does that count for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"