"Sex with a dead dear is legal in Wisconsin!!" - Man's attorney

Packers fans. The sad truth. I' m not sure if I blame him though. Wisconsin women are like wildebeest.

He's already served time for killing a horse with the intent of smexing it up. The dude is a serial beastial necrophiliac with homicidal tendencies. That's no way to go through life.

jag

He's already served time for killing a horse with the intent of smexing it up. The dude is a serial beastial necrophiliac with homicidal tendencies. That's no way to go through life.

jag

Well atleast he killed it before he did his business. It would of been worst if they where alive and he raped them :csad:

jag

Now I know why some people have initials along with their name.

Well atleast he killed it before he did his business. It would of been worst if they where alive and he raped them :csad:

The horse could have gotten counseling, but at least it would still be ALIVE! :down

jag

This is the Strangest story I've ever read.

Having a dwarf being accidentally shot up into an elephant's ******* in a freak accident at a circus was the strangest story I've ever heard.

The horse could have gotten counseling, but at least it would still be ALIVE! :down

jag

What sort of life would the Horse of lead?
Constantly looking behind its back, afraid of every human it meets..........:(

What sort of life would the Horse of lead?
Constantly looking behind its back, afraid of every human it meets..........:(

That horse never even had the chance to do the emotional recovery work and heal, which is more than possible as many rape victims have proven time and again. Instead it was just dead. :(

jag

^^^

Haha! The guy must have run around with sugar cubes and a salt lick in his pockets in case he "got lucky".

jag

LOL! Now now horsey, we're gonna teach you to trot like a pro, and then we've got a video for you to watch about the dangers of taking sweets from STRANGERS.

Hung_Like_A_Horse_Funny_Halloween_Costume.jpg

This is actually the guy that make it with animals. He was trying to sneek up to another horse with this costume before the picture was taken!

When having sex with dead animals is outlawed, only outlaws will have sex with dead animals.

as a Wisconsin resident this thread makes me angry and sad :mad: :( but more sad :( :(

The Attorny actually said Dead Deer Sex is ok, not Living Deer Sex. How is Living Deer sex Illegal?

Sad he stole your idea? :csad:

yeah . . . no I'll have to bang a cow . . . . and I have a 'no fat chicks' bumper sticker, how's that gonna look to all my homies!?

Well, you could go for a calf then. Slimmer.

What happens in Wisconsin, stays in Wisconsin xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"