Mystique when I want to be pleased
Shadowcat when I don't want to get a disease

So many 2 choose from lol atm im liking Mary Jane

Al_Rio_spideymj.jpg

AHSpideyMJ2.jpg

stu239.jpg

Guyverjay said:
I prefer real women:o

NO **** REAL WOMEN R SOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe people make up threads like this, which CARTOON is hotter than the next..... PLEASE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i know lol i wanted him to find it

i posted a few pics there :p

spider-sense... and other things... tingling.

I find threads like these that are about how sexy a cartoon, or comic character DISTURBING. I feel compelled to post here telling ALL there are REAL women out there in the REAL world!!!! STOP DROOLING over cartoons to qoute William Shattner "have any of you kissed a woman????":eek:

I asked Eli to merge the two, but I doubt he'll do it..especially after this last weekend. :(

I think he hates me. :(

Or he hasn't gotten the PM yet..either way...

Listen, just because we appreciate4 an attractive, albiet fictious femal form, doesn't mean we don't have lives, lovers, and Light. back off.

Zoken said:
Listen, just because we appreciate4 an attractive, albiet fictious femal form, doesn't mean we don't have lives, lovers, and Light. back off.

damn it

anyways apparently my comments touched a nerve

herakles said:

What's your point? Nerds are the only ones who get anything accomplished in this world. Steven Speilberg, Bill Gates, Franklin Roosevelt, Sherlock Holmes, just to name a few.

We are the driving force in the world, what's your point?

Zoken said:
What's your point? Nerds are the only ones who get anything accomplished in this world. Steven Speilberg, Bill Gates, Franklin Roosevelt, Sherlock Holmes, just to name a few.

We are the driving force in the world, what's your point?

no I found a COOL pic of orge from revenge of the nerds but it didn't come up. I just trying to poke fun but it backfired:mad: Also how is FDR a nerd and Sherlock Holmes didn't exist!

herakles said:
I find threads like these that are about how sexy a cartoon, or comic character DISTURBING. I feel compelled to post here telling ALL there are REAL women out there in the REAL world!!!! STOP DROOLING over cartoons to qoute William Shattner "have any of you kissed a woman????":eek:

Sometimes fantasy is better then reality :up:

isn't this a current and VERY RECENT thread already in progress?!?!

...this is a rhetorical question. this thread is a doppleganger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"