Shadow Warrior 2

Oh this, yeah I heard it was coming to console's & now sequal is being made of it . It's ok for action. I did play it . But if it also depends on what your looking for too.

I don't think it's the type of game for everyone. it's crude & juvenile humor, So I wouldn't really suggest it. but they meant all to be a joke. one alot people won't get depend on how you look at things.

If your looking for a deep story where the character develops this one won't, he's *****e bag sadly. it only excell's in it's game play as first person shooter with sword play
There was also a review I put up of it when it came out for pc from GT

Shadow Warrior
zenith16

Last edited:
Oh no I hate *****ebags :( thanks for the tip off. What a shame since its on sale now and I was going to get it but I'll save my money now

yeah sadly he is one if he had evovled past that to better perso I'd say hey buy it it but I can't the only ok was the game play weapon may be 2 will be different

Such a shame. Game developers would probably make a lot more money if they didn't focus on the bro gamer so much

I'm not sure if it was about that comepletely. but anyway's we'll if this second installment if different.

The first two games were alright/decent so a third game would be cool

Yeah the first one was amazing but I think they threw the baby out with the dishwater with the second. Still I’m definitely keen on more!

Teaser is out. :funny:

Can't wait for Devolver's event next week.

Yeah looks awesome! I’ve started a new thread for it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"