"Shadowed Wings": The Official Ellen Page and Ben Foster Discussion Thread

javon

Superhero
Reaction score
xmen3_char.jpg

xmen3_char.jpg

This is the thread where it is free to talk about one of the 2 favorite X-men members and X3's new member couples, Ellen Page A.K.A Kitty and Ben Foster A.K.A Angel. These two were recently discovered to be dating, but it seems that their relationship may have started around the time they were shooting X3. In the comics, these two characters are very popular and we even have some of their die-hard fans on this forum-"Roma" and "Worthy"..ya'll know who ya are,lol. Feel free to discuss anything about them in the comics, TV show, and in the movies.:)

Just like Rolo has their own thread, Bellen should be able to have one too. :p

wow!! cool thread!! i think that ellen and ben look very weel together!

WorthyStevens4 said:
Just like Rolo has their own thread, Bellen should be able to have one too. :p
But ROLO was a movie rumour. :p That kind of makes sense for an X3 spoiler forum.

Back in the day were Storm and Wolverine were going to hit the sack together. My my.

"BELLEN".

Funny. :p

And the thread can stay if it's talking about a romantic pairing between them. Hell, everyone else has one. ;)

I shall murder Ben Foster in his sleep and take what's rightfully mine. :) :o

:( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Bens mine :p lol

Like I've said before, they look so cute together.

WorthyStevens4 said:

Now who was that who said they weren't together?

P.S. How do ya'll like the title? It sounds a little corny but thats the best I came up with.

Well I saw pic of them together at Ellen Page's MySpace homepage before she shut it off to outsiders. I think they make a cute couple and hopefully we'll see many more movies from Ellen. Ben I couldn't care less. :)

lol. He's a good actor though..

LongshotRules said:
Well I saw pic of them together at Ellen Page's MySpace homepage before she shut it off to outsiders. I think they make a cute couple and hopefully we'll see many more movies from Ellen. Ben I couldn't care less. :)

773148886l5km.jpg
773147880l2lt.jpg

Ben Foster has said they are not together, which is reason enough for me to believe him. He may be lying, he may be not but it's not as if anything I say is going to change what the rest of you think.

DarthDaveBanner said:
Ben Foster has said they are not together, which is reason enough for me to believe him. He may be lying, he may be not but it's not as if anything I say is going to change what the rest of you think.

That's the same thing Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt said not too long ago...

But it's their lives. If they want to keep things secret, it's their choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"