Discussion in 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' started by Spider-Ranger, Nov 9, 2012.
1. Yes (the line is iconic).
1. It'd be fun. Maybe not word for word. The "responsibility" line was used in TASM but not word for word. So it'd be cool to see something similar.
2. Yes. They should all be friends/know each other.
4. No. Not now.
That show is probably the worst thing in TV history. The plots and dialogue are so bogus, it'll insult anyone with an IQ over 50. But I'm willing to hope that Shailene is just a victim of said horrid writing. It's done by the same people that wrote 7th Heaven, so that ought to tell you enough.
1. Not line for line but it'd be cool for it to be in there in some form.
2. I think somebody on here had the idea of Gwen being MJ's tutor, then after Gwen's death Pete takes over. That'd be an interesting route perhaps.
3. Maybe, I could see it happening and then she falls for Peter - one of the motivations for Osborn to go GG.
4. No not at first, once they're together probably will happen.
5. Nope. I'm very confident Shailene will hit the jackpot. (I'll get my coat.)
Just saw this clip on youtube and i gotta say, she's damn good imo.
1. Yes, but not in the exact situation as the comics. Have it it cleverly placed somewhere else.
2. Maybe. Perhaps a mutual friend of Gwen, perhaps through Harry, who she might know from interning at Oscorp.
3. No. But he should be pining for her.
3. No. Not until 3.
4. Definitely not. Shailene is a great choice.
1.-Yes, but not in the same situation, maybe she is picked to be Peter´s partner in a School project, maybe...
2.-Im thinking they are going the Spectacular Spiderman route, so YES
3.-No, she is new and everyone would go after her , maybe Flash...
4.-in the end of the trilogy,maybe
agreed!!! she'll be a perfect role for MJ, at least as far as appearance goes. we'll see how the acting turns out, eh?
someone posted something from "Descendants" she can do it
also, she is hot
1. I kinda like to see it, but I'm not sure if Marc would use that line.
4. Not yet. Maybe in the third film.
5. Hell NO!! Shailene is perfect!!
I don't think MJ would date the new Harry....I mean, in the Raimi films, he was an attractive dude. Can't say the same for the new one.
I do understand what he means though..
A girl of MJ's caliber probably wouldn't date someone like Harry in real life. But then again, he's rich I don't know.
Because this is only a trilogy (or at most 4 movies maybe), they can't really get too deep into the MJ/Harry relationship, especially since they haven't even been introduced yet. Maybe they are a couple in TASM, and we see them break up in TASM3, when Peter takes an interest in her? Of course, this is assuming that Gwen dies at some point in TASM2 or 3...
She looks like a female version of the leading man. And why was everyone so excited about her legs? They're too damn thin. She'd barely have to cut herself while shaving to see bone.
Cute at best, but well short of the visual eye candy of Mary Jane. Let's see if she can act.
You know that clichè phrase... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think calling her a female version of the leading man is quite harsh.
If it isn't used, I won't be bothered by it.
I think she should be. She should be close to both Gwen and Peter and be there for Peter when Gwen eventually dies as well.
It won't make sense for this series, imo.
It would be nice if she found out by herself, but if she doesn't, no biggie.
Go ahead and see how she is in TAS-M 2. Can't be any worse than Kirsten Dunst.
I hope they make her look older for the film. She doesn't look old enough. I also hope they make her have lighter eyes as well. Her eyes look like a brown which isn't Mary Jane at-all. I always think of MJ with light cat-like eyes.
Is Shailene any good at comedy? I didn't want MJ to be full-on funny girl but to knock out few lines and carry them off would be good.
Not old enough? They are supposed to be high school kids.
They are supposed to look late high school/early college age.
And she's 21. What do you want them to do? At wrinkles? Or give her the SM2 MJ treatment?
No. More make-up. In some photos she looks 16. Mary Jane looks the same age as Peter normally.
If Andrew can look 20 in the movie then so should she.
please god no!!!!
With makeup, she looks older.
Without makeup, she does look rather young.