The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can all defend Shailene and correctly state that girls are allowed to have 'off' days but that picture (where she looks drunk) is hilariously bad. C'mon if you can't laugh at a super hot girl that looks like crap in a picture then you're taking life way too seriously :woot:

We can all defend Shailene and correctly state that girls are allowed to have 'off' days but that picture (where she looks drunk) is hilariously bad. C'mon if you can't laugh at a super hot girl that looks like crap in a picture then you're taking life way too seriously :woot:
Which photograph are you talking about?

Shailene is a very pretty woman, at least in my eyes.

I thought they look alike without looking at any photos.

The pictures just comproved my thoughts.

People complained about Bale as Batman, Tobey as Spider-Man, Cavill as Superman and on and on... There will always be the supernerds who cannot accept an actor/actress unless they look exactly like the drawings from the comic book.

As I recall though, most Spider-Man fans were pretty pleased with Garfield from the beginning.

Well to be fair,there werent much complains about Bale
And I dont see many complaints about Cavill either

Well to be fair,there werent much complains about Bale
And I dont see many complaints about Cavill either

Sure, not many, but there are always the outspoken supernerds who insist that this or that actor/actress is all wrong for the part based only on appearance without having seen the actual performance.

Nerds complained bale was wrong for the part because he didn't have black hair and blue eyes or that Cavill has a receding hairline or that he's not "big enough" and on and on and on. All ridiculous, nitpicky stuff that no one should take seriously.

What the heck is a face expert? Some guy who has seen a lot of faces in his life?

I honestly don't see why I would jerk off to a woman I don't find more attractive than many other girls.

If anything, comments like those are childish. So, some of us don't see her as MJ and we're lonely wankers because of that? Wow...

So I suppose the only people who post in the thread "Celebrities who aren't related, but could easily play family" (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=381191 )

are "face experts"?

And if someone says to another "hey, you look like so-and-so", that person must reply "you can't say that unless you're a "face expert"?

:doh:

Aw man. First verbal attack on these forums ever. Ha
Yeah man I just thought you were going a little overboard with the whole smile and expression thing.

Shailene-Woodley-MeetMyTalent.jpg

Yes the two don't look ANYTHING alike, I don't know what people are talking about...

They don't look like siblings. There's seriously something wrong with you guys if you're trying to find every reason why she can't be MJ. White + brown hair does not make them siblings. Not to mention in the movie she'll have red hair.

They have Similar Jawline,Similar thin lips,and a similar smile
The arch of the eyebrows are a bit similar too

The similarity is surely there,not too much though
Red Hair,Make-up and lighting will change everything

so i guess it is too bad she wasn't cast as ultimate spider-woman then lol

And general facial expression - as if they both picked it up from the same parent as babies. If the two had been cast in something else as siblings, I would probably go and look it up to see if they were indeed brother and sister because it would be pretty convincing casting.

Maybe in this version they could be like Luke and Leia. :oldrazz:

Yup, what you guys are saying! To me they look very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"