Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings General Discussion and Speculation thread

My mind went on a tangent recently and I ended up going back to my high school Mandarin skills, wherein I realized that I don't think anyone knows how "Shang Chi" is supposed to be pronounced and everyone who isn't familiar with the language is probably mispronouncing it anyway. Then I found out these guys recently had the same thought:

At some point, I demand Shang Chi, Hope, Deadpool, Maria Hill, Batroc and Dr. Christine Palmer to appear in the same frame so we can get all the MCU Canadians together.

At some point, I demand Shang Chi, Hope, Deadpool, Maria Hill, Batroc and Dr. Christine Palmer to appear in the same frame so we can get all the MCU Canadians together.

They should give us Alpha Flight too. There's a bunch of Canadians right there.

These need to be made Avengers.

tumblr_lp9j0wuRE31qlbfwco1_1280.png

chuck Dudley do right in there and you’re on

They should give us Alpha Flight too. There's a bunch of Canadians right there.
Yep. You definitely need Wolverine introduced for this scene at least.

Si fan looking goon on the helicopter in the latest set pic

Oh dear, I effing hate coronavirus. But it’s the right thing to do. I guess by avoiding groups for a bit is how we’ll beat it soon hopefully

Yikes.
Disney is shutting down multiple productions over the coronavirus pandemic.

Those films include The Little Mermaid, which was going to begin shooting in London next week, Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings, Home Alone, The Last Duel, and Nightmare Alley. Peter Pan & Wendy and Shrunk, both in pre-production, are being shut down as well.
Disney Suspends Film Production Amid Coronavirus Concerns

It makes sense since they have to travel for filming and press. Marvel movies tend to film in some Asia, Europe, and US areas. The film likely gets delayed I don't think Marvel or Disney would want to rush MCU movies. The MCU movies are their biggest cash cow and entering a new era it would be smart to hold off.

No idea. Could be goon #3 who ends up getting laid out by Shang Chi to show what a badass he is

I love it but I wonder if The Ten Rings from the first Iron Man film and Slattery and Killian from Iron Man 3 will all interconnect with Tony Leung's real Mandarin and just how they explain it all? Or just why the real Mandarin would hide in the shadows for all this time until now?

Last edited:
I love it but I wonder if The Ten Rings from the first Iron Man film and Slattery and Killian from Iron Man 3 will all interconnect with Ken Leung's real Mandarin and just how they explain it all? Or just why the real Mandarin would hide in the shadows for all this time until now?

Tony Leung not Ken Leung.

Razor Fist?

That was my first thought, even though Razor Fist isn't typically a super huge incredible Hulk guy lol. But obviously movie versions of characters are different.

What creative things would any of them been have been doing anyway? The only activity Simu Liu could do now is keep in shape for the role.

Kevin Feige, when realising all of the Marvel productions were shut down and he was in lockdown was probably like this:

5aIM.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"