The Flash Shantal VanSanten IS Patty Spivot

I give it a couple more episode, it will certainly not be as bothersome as it has been with Iris in last season.

yeah but in IRIS case she has been a dumb
*CENSORED* from the getgo

i actually think they switched it up on us and made patty this character ( assuming SPIVOT is an alias, which i have been since the first episode :woot: ; ya know like JETSON)

the rest of you guys are reading waaaaay too much spoilers, and are really ruining the development for yourselves IMHO.

2103132-impulse01_001.jpg

Patty is truly a great addition to this show. Her and Barry have great chemistry, and I'm glad Barry didn't wind up standing her up or ****ing up their date -- which is what I think a lot of us thought would happen.

She was sickeningly cute in this episode. I'm starting to like this relationship a lot. The actors have great chemistry.

Yeah, she's pretty great. But I like Iris too, which seems to be an unpopular opinion around here, so what do I know, lol.

Yeah, she's pretty great. But I like Iris too, which seems to be an unpopular opinion around here, so what do I know, lol.

DOWNY
if u like iris thats fine ,but remember this
THE ACTRESS IS HOT AS FRAKK the CHARACTER of IRIS is another story :cmad:, and that divebombs any attraction that i as a fan of the show may have had
the rest of the fans have their issues with her ,but mines is clear cut.

My only concern is that given on how great things are going between Patty and Barry, along with how "perfect" she seems to be for his character, that the producers are going to play the "Gwen Stacy" card on her character by having her tragically killed off by the end of the season in order to make room for Barry and Iris's romance in the future.

Unless the producers are open to not having their version of Barry end up with Iris, having Patty killed off is the best option since the only other choices would be to have Barry choose Iris over Patty like he did when he was going out with Linda and that makes Barry come off like a huge *******/dick (which he came off as back then with Linda/Iris in Season 1).

There is some reason to be hopeful, on that matter. Over on Arrow, they seem to be more or less completely willing to ditch the canon Ollie/Laurel for Ollie/Felicity.

I the producers can go their own way. Barry Allen and Iris West as a couple ,aren't as icon with the GA as say Lois and Clark, in which there really is no way they can't be together. In this case , Iris is a character who's been largely unknown to the GA , so the idea of her and Barry just remaining friends isn't the end of the world.

Now the fanboys may not like it, but I think the producers have given themselves enough leeway for the GA that Barry doesn't have to end up with Iris for the sake of fitting with the comics. They've already established this version is an alternate timeline from the comics and that there is a multiverse, so there is a version of Barry which is with Iris but its just not this one .

Given that this version of the characters work much better as friends/siblings anyway, its no great loss if Patty or another character become Barry's longtime love interest .

There is some reason to be hopeful, on that matter. Over on Arrow, they seem to be more or less completely willing to ditch the canon Ollie/Laurel for Ollie/Felicity.

Poor Canary. The Ollie/Felicity thing is getting old really quick, and I'm getting awfully sick of her. I kinda hope she gets killed off. On the flipside, again Canary gets no love as Justin Hartley's Oliver Queen ended up with Chloe. That too I thought was lame. Sure the Canary character on Smallville was a secondary character but that's besides the point.

That may be true in the abstract, but the ship has sailed. Trying to go back to canon would require a contrived undoing of all the development they've had with Ollie/Felicity, which would make Ollie look terrible.

I hope Earth-1's events were messed enough with, so that Barry and Iris won't be end goal after all. I don't know why, but they simply can't write destined relationships on these shows. Laurel and Oliver were a clear failure, and Barry and Iris aren't all that better.

I feel like the writers are upping her Mary Sue factor just a tad since the last episode.

I feel like the writers are upping her Mary Sue factor just a tad since the last episode.

i keep saying she is a SPEEDSTER , especially with all the hints she has used recently (the fact that she was eager to see JOE in the field not withstanding ) does cement it in my mind.

PS

SWEET HOLEY MOLEY , those curves :ilv:

jEaIhXZ.jpg

''Hnnnnnngh''...as they say. :hrt:

I love Patty though. She's fun and adorable.

I don't know why but I suddenly have a crush on her, and not because of the photos above.

Was the latest episode, Patty's last one?!?!

It feels like it's coming to an abrupt end. It sucks because in all her faults I still found her more tolerable than Iris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"