Shazam/Black Adam in Wonder Woman movie?

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
They have one thing in common. "Zeus". She's the daughter of Zeus. and he has the thunder of Zeus. Could that mean that Shazam/Black Adam be sort of connected in Wonder Woman universe?

Would you like it to happen?

I think The Rock's Black Adam has more possibilities. what do you think?

black-adam.png

black-adam.png

3138708-justice+league+(2011-)+021-025.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like standalone movies to be legitimately standalone, maybe references to other characters but otherwise self-contained.

Is Shazam confirmed to share the same DC Movie Universe as Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman?

For some reason, I had the impression that it was going to exist in a separate universe. Although, I may be mis-remembering something that Dwayne Johnson said about the movie having a unique tone (which doesn't meant that it has to exist in a separate universe).

I would personally prefer any solo Wonder Woman titles to include Wonder Woman allies and villains. While I'm sure a Wonder Woman vs. Black Adam battle would be impressive to see on screen, I'd be much more interested in seeing Wonder Woman vs. Cheetah, Giganta, Ares, Silver Swan, Artemis, etc. I really hope that they can establish a worthy arch nemesis for Wonder Woman in the DC Cinematic Universe. Maybe once she's dealt with her own nemesis, then she can start taking care of villains which are commonly tied to other heroes.

Dwayne said he wants to go toe to toe with Superman, so it sounds like the same universe to me...

Umm... Better question is... Does Black Adam or Shazam NEED to be in the Wonder Woman movie. My vote is an emphatic NO.

I don't recall much connection between them in the comics outside of the "Zeus" thing, so it would seem kinda unnecessary to me.

This would be about as pointless as putting Green Arrow in an Aquaman origins movie.

Oh yeah.. Green Arrow can also talk with sea animals right?

What's with you and Black Adam/Shazam lately? Are they paying you to promote them? That's what it is, right? Admit it! :argh:

:p

Nothing really. I've been thinking only that's no way The Rock would announce with so HYPE his casting 5 years before? IMO he's gonna appear as BA before Shazam but IMO of course :oldrazz:

Last edited:
I admit that it is odd. On one side you have Momoa who's denying his Aquaman casting till the last minute and on the other there's Johnson who is announcing that he's going to play a character in a movie that's to be released in five years.

He might have a cameo in one of the more recent films. But I don't think it'd be much more than that.

Guess what? Leto is doing a Momoa too :funny:

Hope not. He is not a character I have any interest in.

Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock 2 h
Can't wait to play BLACK ADAM. We'll find that anti-hero balance of ruthless rip your throat out w/ wonderful charm.. #ROCKTALK @Dosteguin

Can't wait for 2019? He's gonna appear before Shazam!! Mark my words!!!

I doubt it'll be here though. Your best bet is JL.

I think more stand alone films will start to briefly show other heroes.

Flash cameo would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"