SHH Baby Pic Album

passerby

Sidekick
Reaction score
Ok so I know that there is already a SHH Photo Album, but I thought it would be cool so see what ya'll looked like as a baby.

So post some pics.

Heres mine
alexbabypic2tz.jpg

passerby said:
Ok so I know that there is already a SHH Photo Album, but I thought it would be cool so see what ya'll looked like as a baby.

So post some pics.

Heres mine
alexbabypic2tz.jpg

Stewie Griffith, is that you?

My mom says that in that picture I look like an alien.

passerby said:

So post some pics.

Heres mine
alexbabypic2tz.jpg

StanleyRoper.gif

Mr. Roper is that you reincarnated??

:eek: Passerby, you look like one of those psychic baby zen master's who harnesses great power and is destined for glory.

Ok enough with making fun of me it was my first picture after coming out of the womb.

Seriously,you look cool,you look like you're hatching up some evil plan for world domination.All you were missing was a kitten to carress.:up:

Now all you guys have to do is go search boxes for a baby picture.

passerby said:
Ok enough with making fun of me it was my first picture after coming out of the womb.

It's your fault, first impressions last forever.

passerby said:

No. I'm not making fun of you. Look at your hands. It seriously looks like you're plotting some nefarious schemes. I'm not joking. That's some old school Saturday Morning cartoon villainy. You look calm and prepared.

It looks like youre throwing out gang signs.

Alpha and Omega said:
No. I'm not making fun of you. Look at your hands. It seriously looks like you're plotting some nefarious schemes. I'm not joking. That's some old school Saturday Morning cartoon villainy. You look calm and prepared.
And look at his eyes.That's evil incarnate.I wish I had a picture like that.

War Lord said:
It's your fault, first impressions last forever.

Then I will just have to resort to my evil plan to destroy the world so that nobody can bash me!!!

I just noticed that it looks like I have no thumb on my left hand.

My vengeance said:
And look at his eyes.That's evil incarnate.I wish I had a picture like that.

Black eyes always indicate that. Passerby, you were the real - life version of Stewie Griffin.

Here is a pic of my brother. Sorry, but it is kind of blurry I will have to get a better one.

geeba8dn.png

passerby said:
Here is a pic of my brother. Sorry, but it is kind of blurry I will have to get a better one.

geeba8dn.png

How old is he?

Darthphere said:
How old is he?

I don't know how old he is there, but he is a 2 year old now, his birthday was October 28.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"