SHH Ikea

hmmm... my Bedrooms a bit of a mess at the moment, ive not lived in it for 5 years, i should probably tidy it up

myroom.jpg

^ makes me feel a lil better about the wreck that is my room

I think I see rodents and roaches underneath those piles.

DBella said:
I think I see rodents and roaches underneath those piles.
Thatl probably be my hamster lol

AndThePickles said:
Wow, how does he find anything?
I dont really. Well ive not lived in it for 5 years cos Ive been away at Uni, and every semester I would just bung all of the stuff in that I didnt need anymore from uni.
Didnt really realise how much it was piling up until i moved back home :( IT doesnt help for the look that I dont actually have cupboard doors. My parents got halfway redecorating my bedroom then gave up. DIY TV programmes have a lot to answer for.

Its cool tho, its like wheres Waldo.
can you spot...
a TV
a hipflask
a Stereo
a Speaker
an Iron Man action figure
a Xena Warrior Princess boardgame

lol

ewwwww!!^^^^^
why don't you invite your mom over to clean that stye!!?!
or just get married and make her clean it.:woot:

My room is really dull or I would. My lounge is more interesting. My kitchen is also really interesting. But I have no batteries in my camera.

mightiest_mortal said:
hmmm... my Bedrooms a bit of a mess at the moment, ive not lived in it for 5 years, i should probably tidy it up

myroom.jpg
:wow:

do i spot evil wahts his face from toy story 2....Zurg or somthing:huh:

Lord Valumart said:

I wondered at that. I also need to know if there is anything living in those mugs or if they're clean.

Kyalesyin said:
I wondered at that. I also need to know if there is anything living in those mugs or if they're clean.
i'm sure that the one near the glass on the shelf has somesort of moss or fungus in it....

Lord Valumart said:
i'm sure that the one near the glass on the shelf has somesort of moss or fungus in it....

You might be right.

Lord Valumart said:

Yep... a Zurg room alarm... or it was when it had batteries :(

Lord Valumart said:
LOL, nah no mold :) at least thats something to be proud of.
The green and orange thing is probably my Blanka Action figure there... or just behind the Jungle book cup thats the top of my robot hamster i made a whlie ago.

robot.jpg

mightiest_mortal said:
Yep... a Zurg room alarm... or it was when it had batteries :(

LOL, nah no mold :) at least thats something to be proud of.
The green and orange thing is probably my Blanka Action figure there... or just behind the Jungle book cup thats the top of my robot hamster i made a whlie ago.

robot.jpg
yeh....that hamster thing is what i thought was mould:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"