SHH Occupation Thread

I'm a college student. However, I do get paid to write for the school newspaper.

THWIP* said:
IF YOU SHOWED UP AT MY FRONT DOOR, YOU'D LEAVE WITH THEM STUCK UP YOUR ASS. :mad:

:p

Youll be charged for them.:up:

media relations... It's media, its relations, what more you want?

I go to a job training school and want a career in animal care

Silver Sable said:
I go to a job training school and want a career in animal care

1057883896_vidlegnome.jpg

Darthphere said:

Is that the dude from Travelocity? I hate that EFF'er! I hope he gets a Staph Infection.

jag

jaguarr said:
Is that the dude from Travelocity? I hate that EFF'er! I hope he gets a Staph Infection.

jag

Thats David the Gnome dude/

photojones2 said:
what do we all do for a living?

me, i work for working america. it's a lobbyist group that lobbies on behalf of the middle class. you can check it out here: http://www.workingamerica.org

Ah yes, those poor middle class, with their two holidays a year, conservatories and landrovers, however do they get by.....

Sorry, but I come from a working class family and we get resentment towards the rich drilled into us at an early age :(

anyway, I'm at school so it's pretty pointless for me even to be posting here...

I work as a park attendent. It's fun, all I have to do is BE in the park but while I'm there I can do whatever I want. Then during the summer I run games for kids k-8.

professor stalker

Noon said:
Ah yes, those poor middle class, with their two holidays a year, conservatories and landrovers, however do they get by.....

Sorry, but I come from a working class family and we get resentment towards the rich drilled into us at an early age :(

anyway, I'm at school so it's pretty pointless for me even to be posting here...

The middle class isn't rich. Trust me.

Colossal Spoons said:
What!? David rides a fox named Swift and heals injured animals. no staph for Dave :mad:

Where I come from, riding a fox is a federal offense and just plain morally offensive. Get teh Staph, Dave!

jag

You got something against Narnia? *notifies the White Witch* :mad:

jag

No sir

I never even answered the topic question. I'm in college(an aspiring microbiologist) and work 2 jobs(recycling and computer lab monitor)

'Da White Witch is like da mad crakk, yo!

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"