SHH Overrated/Underrate Posters.

Calvin said:
Yeah, I definitely didn't mean to try to be nice to you yesterday, I was pretty f**ked at that point. I still think you're a *****e.
At least we didn't wake up in bed together.
I was seeing double, next thing I know, alarm.
When I get off, I will go to my back yard and bury myself.

Darthphere said:

Whoah...take more caution before giving someone the L rating. That's a serious allegation...or something...:confused: ...eh, who cares, a potato chip is calling me from across the barren desert, and I must give chase on my trusty camel. I depart...

Calvin said:
Yeah, I definitely didn't mean to try to be nice to you yesterday, I was pretty flowered at that point. I still think you're a *****e.

*is glad she's on Cal's good side.*

Master Chief said:
<--Rated G for Gynecology. Hahaha.

An old friend of mine's father was a gyno. Trust me. You never EVER wanna go into that profession.

Deuce said:
Whoah...take more caution before giving someone the L rating. That's a serious allegation...or something...:confused: ...eh, who cares, a potato chip is calling me from across the barren desert, and I must give chase on my trusty camel. I depart...

Why do you remind me of Robert Downey Jr.?:(

Wilhelm-Scream said:
At least we didn't wake up in bed together.
I was seeing double, next thing I know, alarm.
When I get off, I will go to my back yard and bury myself.
I just feel stupid for sleeping through class when we were watching some italian film today. Why skip a film day?

guitarsingerguy said:
An old friend of mine's father was a gyno. Trust me. You never EVER wanna go into that profession.

Why not? :(

Deuce said:

Why do more and more of you come every day? :confused:

guitarsingerguy said:
Everyone thinks Carmen Electra will walk in for a pap smear. It'll really be a parade of women that look like the Mom on Everybody Loves Raymond.

Oh s**t... f**k that then, I need to change career paths. :(

Master Chief said:

Well, he had one woman poop on the table, and another woman came in complaining of stink in her crotch area. Turned out she had a tampon in her for like 3 months.

guitarsingerguy said:
Well, he had one woman poop on the table,
How Rude!

4michelle39.jpg

<------- Rated D for Dy-no-myte

Turd Ferguson said:
I think you broke the MC.:(

I am simply trying to help the kid out. Now when he's staring college in the face, and he has to pick a major, he'll make the right choice. That'll all be because of me.

I'm currently rated a Double Black Diamond but I'm looking at having some of the stumps pulled over the summer and seeing if I can get that improved. :confused:

jag

Alpha and Omega said:
Why do you remind me of Robert Downey Jr.?:(

Good question. Why does your avatar remind me of Michael Jackson? Or is that Lucifer? I can't tell.

Why do more and more of you come every day? :confused:

We're running out of room in other parts of the web. Our colony needs room to grow.

Rated bio-hazard

I agree with Calvin, Alpha and Omega is underrated

NC-17
Violence
Sexual Situations
Nudity
Strong Language

Underrated Posters
Silver Sable
ComicGirl
Alpha and Omega
Sarge 2.0
JAG

This poll needs a "jplaya is a complete asshat" option. As that is missing, I am unable to vote.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"