SHH Overrated/Underrate Posters.

What does Overated*clap clap clap* mean?

ShadowBoxing said:
Underrated Posters
Silver Sable
ComicGirl
Alpha and Omega
Sarge 2.0

SHadowboxing is overrated.:o

Jag is overrated, its almost funny sonning him on a daily basis.

Jplaya2023 said:
Jag is overrated, its almost funny sonning him on a daily basis.

You haven't "sonned" anyone in the entire history of your short, meaningless life. :)

jag

jaguarr said:
You haven't "sonned" anyone in the entire history of your short, meaningless life. :)

jag

Is that like goosing someone's ass? If so why would he want to do that to you? The only sonning I know is a town in England.

Erzengel said:
Is that like goosing someone's ass? If so why would he want to do that to you? The only sonning I know is a town in England.

True, his use of a self-invented word can cause confusion. Based on the context of his post, I was making a guess that he intended to use it to indicate "getting one up on someone" or making them look bad in front of others. If he WAS intending for it to mean that he gooses my ass on a daily basis, then, he would still be wrong about that as well.

jag

I think if you have to say you're underrated than you're probably "not" rated at all. Sorry. :(

There should be another catagory like that.

jaguarr said:

jag

disgusting i sonned you so much i own your birth certificate now get outta my face and thread.

Erzengel said:

Sonning = to ether someone out to the extreme.

Jplaya2023 said:
disgusting i sonned you so much i own your birth certificate now get outta my face and thread.

You are a legend in your own mind, asshat. :down

jag

jaguarr said:
True, his use of a self-invented word can cause confusion. Based on the context of his post, I was making a guess that he intended to use it to indicate "getting one up on someone" or making them look bad in front of others. If he WAS intending for it to mean that he gooses my ass on a daily basis, then, he would still be wrong about that as well.

jag

I more than 1 upped you on this site old man, its time to retire with some dignity.

Jplaya2023 said:
I more than 1 upped you on this site old man, its time to retire with some dignity.

LOFL! Alright, I'll bite. When was that, asshat?

jag

Jplaya2023 said:
Grammar: To use proper words, punctuation and sentence structure to form a coherent thought in writing

Jplaya2023 said:

Ether?

ether.jpg

jaguarr said:
You are a legend in your own mind, asshat. :down

jag

I dont know what's more funny, Jplaya or the fact that you get mad and feel the need to respond to him. End of the day your only giving more attention *shrug*

ShadowBoxing said:
Grammar: To use proper words, punctuation and sentence structure to form a coherent thought in writing

You forgot the period at the end of that sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"