Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 22: Lollipops and Handcuffs Day 1 - Diary of Daisy and Erzengel

Ya know...Alliances CAN be useful in this challenge.....You could easily Pm your allie for any of the answers....:ninja:

I do not have photoshop and my timezone is GMT +1, therefore I am +6 from the eastern seabord.

Photoshop. I suck at it. Eastern Time. Sex. Kipobe.

jag

Someone from the great state of Texas is looking at my thread on LeSoft. :o

Anybody willing to help me out. I have a few responses but I will be leaving soon and tomorrow it looks like I am in meetings most of the day. If you help me I will help you.

No Photoshop

Eastern Time Zone

dog

heh . . . "Everybody knows Erz's Favorite movie . . . " Like hell we do!! :cmad: :(

Just look at his CT. And remember one of his former avvys.

Just look at his CT. And remember one of his former avvys.

CT? anyway, yeah I figured it out once I sat back and let it come to me . . . d'oh!

:huh::huh::huh:

Sheesh... who came up with these questions? :whatever:

Art enthusiast who loves fantasy football? I wouldn't have gotten me. Did anyone get that right?

:oldrazz:
Actually everyone. :o

My favorite movie is the Empire Strikes Back, but that may or may not help you.

Why don't you just do this whole list for me? Ok thanks. :up:

I may not know exactly how tall or what color eyes Daisy has, but I can tell by her personality that she's secksy as a emm-effer :ninja: (anytime you wanna email me those answers, Daise ;))

Check the other messageboard. :o

I'll check it out more in depth later . . . that place is like SHH! 2 :wow: and Wilhelm still has a shyt load of posts . . .

How are we graded on this? If we don't get the answers to all of the questions, are we disqualified?

Not at all.

We will take the top scoring X amount of players.

You don't have to get them all right. None of you are that good. Or are you? :huh: :o

Actually everyone. :o
Everyone? :whatever:

How are we graded on this? If we don't get the answers to all of the questions, are we disqualified?

Just do your best to get as many as you can. Also remember, you can create alliances that can be extremely beneficial.

This isn't like school... you don't have to do all your own work. :o

Not at all.

We will take the top scoring X amount of players.

You don't have to get them all right. None of you are that good. Or are you? :huh: :o

Well, Lackey and kypade aren't playing, so... probably not. :o

Everyone? :whatever:
It was 3 teams and each team got it right.

Just do your best to get as many as you can. Also remember, you can create alliances that can be extremely beneficial.

This isn't like school... you don't have to do all your own work. :o
Pretty much. If you had 3 allies, you could have split this up into 5 questions each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"