Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Hype Archives' started by Daisy, Mar 11, 2008.
Find someone else who's currently on and have them do it real quick.
He's already judged three... I don't want to split them up.
We're still waiting on a judge.
I don't think they can
The judges are union.
But... we have results.
Oh! Oh! Post! POst!
2 It's not very original, and I realize not everyone has artistic talent, but I think even an online comic-making site could have been used in a more thoughtful way.
This was just okay, especially since I didn't get it at first. 3.5 out of 5.
4 - A little static but i like the theme and the art fits you 2.
Also, our guest hosts were Jess/Childlike Wild, Colossal Spoons and Hunter Rider.
Huge thanks to all of them.
Fran, I am going to have to give you a lesson in humor.
4. Haha. It's cute. Not laugh out loud funny, but it made me smile.
3.5 out of 5. I think it's cute. The only thing that bothered me is the small group of huddled people at the bottom of the last panel and in grey. Otherwise good work.
4 - Like the comedy aspect and the panels advance nicely, lack of an Erz and Daisy drawing loses it a mark for me.
Post the funny ones...
4. Kind of clever, but the type is hard to read. I was going to give this a three, but then I read it again and I just... like it. :yellowconfused:
I like it. Very funny and topical even. I give it a 4 out of 5.
2 - Not a fan of the art style and the story of it isn't as snappy as the other 2.
That was goodt: How could DT loose to JewHob
5. Hahaha. Completely disgusting, but I like it. Good corruption of Charlie Brown's usual character.
4 out of 5. I really wanted to give this higher but the joke execution was too forced.
5, easily my favourite so far, love the art style and the facial expressions on Erz and Daisy along with the little story playing to Erz' Kimbo crush.
Bonus points: 1
^HAHAHA LMFAO...congrats Superman! That was f-kin funny.
3. I have neither a postive nor negative reaction to this. I guess I like that Erzengel is a robot.
4.5 out of 5. This made me laugh for some reason.
2, for the banter.
4. Major points for the actual drawing, although I do think Daisy seems a little too innocent. The Daisy I know would smile at Erzengel's slip.
Hahahaha. I actually laughed at this one. Good Job Mee and he gave me hair. 5 out of 5.
4. simplistic but nicely drawn characters with excellent facial expressions fitting the speech bubbles perfectly.
Bonus points: 1.5
3. Nice thinking of hoodie man, but the socks are what make that guy for me. Without the socks he just seems like a flasher. :sad:
Off the wall and very funny. 4.5 out of 5. Especially since the guy looks like the Unabomber.
2 - for the art
P.S. This is sanitized for posting on the Hype!. What the judges saw didn't have the black band.
5. Hahaha, Daisy's look in the last panel. Totally.
5 out of 5. I laughed even 10 minutes after I read this. Very funny SN.
4 - topical, with great Erz and Daisy facial reactions building nicely from panel to panel
And that's all that were turned in, so...
Mee wins immunity by .5 points! And, as usual, can't be voted out this round.
You all did great on this challenge. We had a lot of fun judging.
Voting PMs will go out shortly.
Not sure who won once the question bonus points are factored in, but of them all I have to say that Kipobe's last line is the only one that got me to laugh out loud. Most of the rest were cute. I came in 4th place, but I think I deserved 3rd more.
Overall, good challenge
I think they are all funny , especially erznuts . good job people.