Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 22: Lollipops and Handcuffs Day 14 - Tell Me A Story, Daddy!

How come there wasn't a daisy picture?

Here are the entries:

Entry 1 - Kipobe:

Part 1:

Narrator: It was a dark, stormy evening at LSP HQ. Eerily quiet was the wind, and everything seemed almost too calm. Catman and Blight were hanging out making dinner.

Catman: So really, after you take the **** in the bowl, the meal sorta just makes itself.
Blight: :huh:
Catman: It's yummers?
Blight: :mad:

Just then, there was a loud rumbling, and the almighty Tukiluka appeared before them with pronouncements of doom!

Tukiluka: I appear before you with pronouncements of DOOM!
Blight: :huh:
Catman: I love boobies on youtube!!!
Tukiluka: Yer all suck. However, you're our only hope against the evil Lady Lackey.

Catman leaned in closely for what he was about to hear. His breath was not good. Tukiluka continued...

“...she's up to her old tricks again. Lackey is trying to wipe out humanity by ending all sexual relations amongst mankind! Through her control of television, she has used the radio waves to kill passion and lust, thus ending all desire for sex.”
Blight: :mad:
Catman: Blight’s right! We cannot stand for this… I will not allow it!

Tukiluka: Good men! I have some advice for you. Lackey herself may be in need of some loving. It’s been some time. Special Agent Catman, I’m assigning you to handle this. Take this, this, and this! May these items bring you great success in your sexy quest!

Kipobe - Part II

And with that, our heroes were on their way to save mankind. With a dash out the window, the two jumped into the kypade and were on their way. On the car ride over…

Catman: I’m thinking of some sexual positions that’ll seduce the old girl. What do you think of the Kipobe? It’s complicated, and it ends with someone getting stabbed. Yes?
Blight: :up:
Catman: Finally, acceptance from Blight! Hooray for me. :)
Blight: :down:
Catman: :(

Finally, our heroes arrive at the Isle of Lackey! Immediately they were faced with their first hurdle… Gunny the Shark! Our heroes fought a bloody battle to the finish. Sadly, Gunny ate kypade the car. kypade.

Catman: I’m sad. :(
Blight: F*g!! :mad: Also, what the hell is this?
Catman: No idea…
Blight: Yer ****ing useless, Catman. :mad:

Just then, amongst the comedic buddy banter, they stumbled upon her. They were in the lair of Lady Lackey!

Catman: Oh god, it’s worse than I imagined…

Kipobe - Finale:

Lady Lackey was doing her stretches. Unaware of her visitors, she seductively stretched her muscles in preparation for her 4pm bengay rubdown, and peppermint tea before bed.

Blight: :wow::wow::wow: Stand back, Catman, I’ve got this.
Catman: She’s all yours. :o

Blight used some of his best smilies on Lackey to seduce her, including :hulk:, :inlove:, :heart: and :hodeitup:. The two made passionate love for hours. Catman watched. With that one act of passion, the world was restored.

Blight brought love back to Lackey, and Lackey wasn’t so creepy anymore. Catman turned back into a cat, because that was the best logical use I could come up with for that picture, and Blight and Lackey had many kids and raised a family!

Even now, many years later, Catman fondly remembers the times he spent with Blight fighting crime together. Blight regrets it, and wishes he never let Catman post in his forum.

The end!

Entry 2 - Jimmy:

Once upon a goddamn time, this old granny was strutting her stuff on the street, a real street walker she was.

This crack head by the name of Jamal Tyrone Jackson wanted to tear himself a piece off of "dat" but could only pay with a miniature budda he stole from some Asian dude's house. Initially, he was going to sell the mini-bÜdda for crack, but he needed him some punanny. And this Granny's Punanny was calling him: "Yo, Jamal! Hit dis and quit it!" Jamal Tyone Jackson couldn't resist.

And so Jamal convinced the Granny to take the mini-B as a payment. Jamal then proceeded to find the closest car around the area so that he could break into it, and do the dew -- that is, fiend da get him suma dat ish, yo! The only car close to the area, Compton, California, was a green funky car from the 60's, straight out of Jamal's Green-Tinted crack-infested-PCP Hooked up-XTC ridden mind. He broke into it.

It was a tight squeeze, but Jamal was used to busting one on the quickness. But this Granny was into it. She was into it, yo. Only God knows where she pulled this huge African-Looking sword thing from. She wanted to get crazy. She wanted to get kinky with it.

Jamal said: "AW, hell naw! Dis ho crazy -- CRAY-ZEE!!" He found three Dinosaur-Looking rocks under the seat of the car, and used one of them to cold cock the Hooker Granny.

Jamal was intense. He was tripping. He was tripping on. . . LIFE.

He sought refuge in a near by church. It was creepy. Very creepy. Just then, the pictures on the stained glass windows started coming to life. The Arch Angel slaying the devil laughed a demons laugh that echoed through the entire church and shook Jamal Tyrone Jackson like 12,000 volts from a Police stun gun, a sensation he was familiar, an act that Police commonly pulled on him when getting busted for buying crack. Just then, onions with soulless eyes and crimson red lipstick grew from the ground and wallowed on the dark church floor. Tyrone was going mad.

His body went into convulsions and he began salivating uncontrollably. His body shivered and his bladder let loose. He was covered in his own urine, gasping for air, chocking on his own saliva, his body physically destroying him, getting even with him for the years of drug abuse he put it through.

His urine attracted a wild cat. The cat started to slash his leg. Its untrimmed and unruly claws cut deep into his leg and tore right through his Dickies pants like a pimp smack tears through a skinny ho. But just then, a Priest who had just finished having his way with an alter boy in the confession saw Tyrone spiraling out of control on the floor. He spoke.

"HEATHEN! NEGRO!!! Be gone! NEGRO, BE GONE!!!! The Lord hates your kind!"

He then took a huge Pineapple that was underneath the Church podium the heaved it at Jamal. This Pineapple woke Jamal up. He ran out of the church. He ran out of the church like a Great White Shark was chasing him in the ocean, only except he wasn't in the ocean; he was in the jungle. The Concrete Jungle, Compton. He wanted to get away from the Church, far away. He imagined that he ran away to an island, an island with clouds and clear blue water, an island far, far, far away from California. He then realized that he was on Pico Blvd, only 1 block away from the Devil Church. He collapsed from exhaustion.

Just then, a male prostitute woke him up. The Male prostitute inquired in an a deep and feminine homosexual voice in which every word at the end of every sentence ended with an upwards inflection.

"Hay, my big sexual chocolate man. Are you looking for a good time? Do you want to get kinky? I have this chocolate putting? It's on my fingurrr! It tastes just like doo-doo, baby!"

The Homosexual Prostitute then pulled out three Heart-Shaped lolly pops and spoke again.

"See these suckersSssSs? I could realllllly suck you off something niiice."

Again, he spoke.

"And look at these handcuffs. . . we can get really kinky, really hawt, really Village People!"

But it was at that time that a man appeared from the shadows. Both Jamal Tyrone Jackson and the Male Prostitute looked, frightened.

The bald man with no shirt and gold jewelry laughed like a wild man. He was watching, waiting, planning.

He pulled out an AK47. He let loose on both Jamal and the Male Prostitute. The echo of bullets hitting the pavement was enough to wake all of the people in a 2 block radius.

Sirens echoed from the Rampart district. Helicopters, Swat team, the Police Chief all at the scene in minutes.

But all that was there, was the tattered and blood soaked dead bodies of Jamal Tyrone Jackson and a Male Prostitute.

The Police didn't know what to make of such a brutal crime. A rookie cop said: "This is some sick stuff!!!!"

A veteran Officer said: "Handcuffs. . . Lolly Pops. . . Welcome to LA, Kid."

NOTE: This was pre-approved for posting by Hunter Rider.

Here is my story.

"**** I'm bored"
"You're always bored Eric, in fact I think you complaining about your boredom is the only source of excitement your life has at the moment."
"Your probably right, take a left here"

The lime green, small electric car daringly darted through three lanes of traffic in order to get to the turn lane, much to the displeasure of the school bus that almost hit it.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/Pic3.jpg

"Eric, what the hell are you doing?"
"You said to take a left turn, man."
"I said take a left turn, not try to get us killed"
A sly smile sneaks across Eric's face, "I told you I was bored".

The car finally pulls into the small, clay parking lot outside the bakery, the contents of the car spill out: two men, mid twenties. They look almost, but not entirely dissimilar.

One of the men is Eric. Tall, with some weight, his fasion sense seems to be non existant. He is often asked if he is Jewish, given his curly black hair and slightly larger than normal nose. While Eric will sometimes tell those who ask that he is, in fact, Jewish, in reality this is not the case.

"Josh, why the hell did you want to come to a bakery anyway?", Eric asks, his voice sounding more irritated than he really was.

"I need some bread", replies Josh. Josh, while by no means short, is a good few inches shorter than his cohort. His black skin, black hair and stylish clothes often give people an incorrect first impression of himself. He has a fairly irrational dislike of fellow African Americans, stemming from something Eric never really understood. Unlike Eric, people never ask if he is Jewish, which is ironic since he claims that to be his faith.

As the pair walk into the store, two things immediately obvious. One, the constant baking has left the air almost heavenly. Two, sitting near the register were the three most odd looking rolls the two had ever seen in their long history of bread consumption.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/Pic5.jpg

"They look...almost like large rocks", Eric muttered under his breath to Josh.

"I must buy them", Josh responded and continued to act upon his statement.

Twenty seven minutes and a few seconds later, the two were sitting in a park enjoying Josh's purchase of bread and hoping the turtles they threw crumbs to were doing the same.

"Eric?"

"Yea?"

"Look to your right."

"Okay...wait."

"Yea, is that what I think it is?"

"My God."

"Is that Widow Reynolds really doing a split at the bust stop?"

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/Pic1.jpg

"My God."

"Take a picture Eric."

"My God."

"Fine Eric, I will do it."

The two sat in silence for many minutes. Josh went back to eating his bread and trying to peg the occasional duck with the occasional chunk while Eric still sat with a look of sheer shock still etched on his face.

"Eric, are you okay man?"

"Yea man. It was just...pretty shocking you know?"

"I guess. But I have never seen you that fazed man. Not even when we went scuba diving in Australia and you ran across that Great White Shark."
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/pic10.jpg

"Sharks I can handle, bat-crazy old people doing splits in public is a whole different sort of crazy man."

Another silence almost passed over the pair before Josh fought it off.

"Actually, Eric, there was one time I remember seeing you that shocked."

After a breif hesitation they both said in unison: "Hawaii".

Their minds both go back to that bizarre trip.

"I can't believe we are doing this man. I f***** hate flying."

"I know Josh, but you are the one that bought the tickets."

"We were high at the time! You had convinced me that Telly Savalas was still alive and hiding in Hawaii and that he had his own small army of spring onion people."

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/Pic7.jpg
"And then we smoked out your cat and it started dancing. Oh Fran, such a cute kitty."

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/Pic8.jpg

"I won't argue that, but that still doesn't explain how you convinced me to come."

"The tickets were already purchased Josh. It would of been a waste to not use them. Hawaii will do you some good."

"I suppose, but I still don't like it", Josh said as he pulled something large and round from his backpack.

"Is that a Buddha?"

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/Pic2.jpg

"Yes. He looks over me."

"I thought you were Jewish."

"I am, but I prefer the comfort of a large friendly fat man looking over me. Plus Judism and Buddhism are practically the same."

"No, they really aren't Josh." Eric said before realizing his words were wasted. Josh had already put on his ear phones and passed out. It was then Eric realized the pills Josh took were not Advil for a headache, but sleeping pills to knock him out. Instantly regretting asking for some pills to help with his backache, Eric found himself falling asleep.

Eric found himself being poke awake by Josh. Everyone else around him was standing up and the window next to him painted a picture of paradise. Hawaii had arrived.

The beautiful sights of the Island did not prevent Josh's complaining though as the entered their hotel.

"Whats the one thing you get when you come to Hawaii? Leis'd by a beautiful girl."

"They were out of Leis, Josh. Be happy with your heart shaped lollipop. Plus you don't like girls anyway."

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/Pic13.jpg
"Just because I am gay doesn't mean I don't "like" girls, Eric. I like girls just fine. I don't have to want to screw something to like it."

"Whatever."

After a fairly uneventful unpacking the two made their way to the lovely pool. Eric tried hard to ignore the stereotypical over abundance of Pineapple, but couldn't help but crack a smile at the Pineapple shaped pool.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/Pic9.jpg

Choosing that he would rather bathe in the Hawaiian rays, he settled down in one of the many empty chairs.

His light nap was instantly interrupted by a voice that could only belong to a beautiful girl.

"Is this seat taken?", she asked.

"No, not at all." Eric had never been so pleased to hear words come out of his mouth.

"My name is Avy", she said as she extended her flawless hand to him.

Eric shook it and was utterly amazed as the two began a conversation.

Avy, as it turned out, was a local. Her name was short for Aveolela, a Somaon name Eric could never properly announce. She loved to read and write and appeared to be incredibly intelligent and kind.

They talked for an hour before being breifly interrupted by Josh who came over with a rather large, handom man carrying a rather large bowl containing a rather large amount of a brownish substance.

"Eric, have you tried this stuff? Its Poi!"

"POI!" The man said enthusasitcally.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/Pic12.jpg

"That looks very nice Josh."

"POI!" the man said again, with equal enthusasim.

"I would love to enjoy that Poi with you Josh, but I believe Avy, here, and I are going to go for a walk."

Josh turned to Avy for the first time and a sign of recognition washed over his face. "Oh, okay. It was a pleasure meeting you Avy. See you later Eric."

The man shouted "POI!" once again, before waving his hand at Eric remenesiant to a Humming Bird flapping its wing.

"Thats...my friend Josh."

"Seems to have quite an eye for compionship."

"That...he does", Eric said before accompaning Avy to the beach.

Their walk was almost as enchanting as their pool side chat. Avy talked about some of the ancient myths of the Hawaiian's. Stories of good and justice overcoming evil and corruption at the point of a holy sword.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/Pic6.jpg

They walked until the sun started to set where they then proceeded to sit down on the course sand. Their first kiss happened just as the sun was finally devoured by the sea. Their first kiss led to the piece of clothing to be undone which quickly found itself leading to their first round of sex.

They would quickly realize that this first time would be the last time as all of a sudden a large swarm of people surrounded the couple. All of them carried large pieces of wood equipped with shark teeth. Very pointy shark teeth.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/Pic4.jpg

They also all appeared to have the same tattoo which resembled a wild onion.

After some intense arguing between Avy and what appeared to be her father, the Cheif, Eric was overcome, still very much nude, by several large men. His hands held by inexplicably modern handcuffs, the terrified man was carried to a large cave at the base of a volcano.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/Pic14.jpg

He was guarded by two large men carrying the shark tooth'ed swords. Hours passed by like days. Finally, for the first time since his incarceration the guards moved. A voice echoed through the cave: "ERIC!?'

To Eric's disbelief Josh walked through the cave and was saved from confrontation with the guards by the man he brought with him.

"TELLY F***** SAVALS?" Eric shouted in disbelief.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/Pic15.jpg

"Thats right. Telly F**** Savals." Telly said, in a voice that could destroy nations.

Twenty four hours later Eric was watching the Islands and Volcanoes of Hawaii pass by, his insides full of mixed feelings.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/Daisy8s/Pic11.jpg

"Zeus, that was a great trip", Josh said, a large smile lighting up his face.

"Great trip? I was almost killed!"

"But, come on man..."

"Your right. The sex was worth it."

Also, because only two people - less than half :cmad: - turned in entries... BOTH of them receive immunity this round.

Kipobe, Jimmy... congratulations for actually making an effort to be a Survivor! :up:

Voting PMs will go out shortly.

HAHa.

Great challenge Daizy and Erz. I would have loved this one.

At least you would have put in the effort.

I put forth the effort, just didn't finish the job.

Its like running 99 yards and fumbling at the one :(

Norman...WTF.

Looks like I am outta the pool.

Norman...WTF.

Looks like I am outta the pool.

I finished editing it like 5 minutes before the deadline. When I went to submit it, I freaked out when I saw it was 10,000+ characters.

Checking back at the PM, I saw a limit of 1,500 words.

I got the two numbers confused.

The time limit passed before I realized my mistake. :csad:

If something like that ever happens to you again in Survivor, Norman, do what all 'pro' players do... submit it to get it in and then argue the case after-the-fact (if necessary). You could even argue for a deduction in points rather than complete disqualification... especially in this case where others didn't turn theirs in.

It's better to have something in, than to miss it entirely.

If something like that ever happens to you again in Survivor, Norman, do what all 'pro' players do... submit it to get it in and then argue the case after-the-fact (if necessary). You could even argue for a deduction in points rather than complete disqualification... especially in this case where others didn't turn theirs in.

It's better to have something in, than to miss it entirely.

In hind site I would of done it - but I was not of clear mind this afternoon.

Awh man, writing a story for a challenge? I missed some of the funnest challenges. :csad:

I finished editing it like 5 minutes before the deadline. When I went to submit it, I freaked out when I saw it was 10,000+ characters.

Checking back at the PM, I saw a limit of 1,500 words.

I got the two numbers confused.

The time limit passed before I realized my mistake. :csad:

That sucks. I think if your avatar had glowing eyes, it would have made the difference.

You're probably right about that, Showtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"