Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 22: Lollipops and Handcuffs Day 9 - I'm No Superman

Erz, I said Red Wings, that's right. :huh:

And I got all the His/Her Stories. :huh:

Fran
1. Kim Briggs, Elliot, Danni Sullivan, Jamie, Jordan Sullivan, Julie Quinn
Wrong.
2. -J.D. imagines a lightsaber fight between Dr. Cox and Dr. Kelso, ala Obi-Wan vs. Darth Vader in Star Wars Episode IV.
-Turk has dibs on naming his child Chewbacca.
-J.D. and Turk have a mini-lightsaber fight with biscotti, J.D. calls Turk “Obi-Brown” and Turk calls him “Luke.”
3. J.D. – Dorothy
J.D.’s iPod – Toto
Elliot – Scarecrow
Turk – Tin Woodsman
Jordan – Wicked Witch of the East
Carla – Cowardly Lion
Dr. Cox – the Wizard
Wrong.
4. Rowdy
Wrong.
5. Appletini
6. Not known; he's never been shown on the series.
7. Detroit Red Wings
8. Real estate
9. "How To Save a Life" by The Fray
10. "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional
11. Turk, Billy Callahan, and J.D.
12. Franklyn
13.Wrong.
14. Dr. Murphy
15. Alex Hanson and J.D.
16. "A Little Respect" by Erasure
17. Dr. Molly ClockWrong.
18. Charlie Sheen, Connie Britton, Jennifer Esposito and Victoria Dillard
19. Ted, Doug, and The ToddWrong.
20. Her Story – Elliot
Her Story II - Carla
His Story – Dr. Cox
His Story II – Turk
His Story III – Janitor
His Story IV – Dr. Kelso
Their Story – Ted, The Todd and Jordan

Fran 14 out of 20.

Erz, I said Red Wings, that's right. :huh:

And I got all the His/Her Stories. :huh:

It's for the next question - JD's brother - it's real estate, not bartender

The question also asked you to say 'whose point of view' each of the stories was from.

How can Mee and DT have different scores? Their answers are exactly the same. :huh:

I miscounted. I'm on an Apple now, it won't let me view things outside of the . :(

I'm not use to typing on an apple. I miss it just being bold and that's it. :(

Anyway, the following didn't turn in answers: Jimmy, JStorm, StorminNorman and The Original Bamfer.

That means Superman79 wins immunity.

The question also asked you to say 'whose point of view' each of the stories was from.
Haha, how did I miss that part? :csad:

The no shows should all get voted off. Or some kind of penalty. :down:cmad:

Erz, I take issue with some of your answers.

First of all, in the Wizard of Oz episode, JD was both the Wizard (to Elliot) and Dorthy, Janitor also played the Tinman in the Wizard of Oz episode asking for oil in the same manner as the Tinman early on in the episode.

Secondly, the name of the song by Erasure is "A Little Respect," not "I'm so in love with you."

Third, Llyod was never actually a member of the brain trust, he simply auditioned and failed. I know because I just watched My Point of No Return last night.

Fourth, Carla Gugino was a member of the original cast of Spin City and you left her off your list.

Fifth, you left off the several cast members (Mickhead, Colonel Doctor, Snoop Dog Resident, and a couple others) who narrate the end of Their Story.

I mock your inferior Scrubs knowledge. :cmad:

Also, you said Dr. Kelso's SON. Any true Scrubs fans knows Dr. Kelso as two sons. :cmad:

Do your inaccuracies effect the results? I notice a lot of people got the Braintrust question wrong, but they were right, you were wrong.

S79 was ahead of everyone by at least 2 and I already have Daisy to cover my ass. :o

Tsk, your questions were bad and you should feel bad. I could answer all of those in about 2 minutes. The only one I actually had to check the DVDs for was the Dr. Wen's song and I had to look up the name of Janelle from Spin City. That is not true Scrubs trivia you sorry excuse for a host. :cmad: :heart:

They did. They didn't win immunity. :up:
Just like all the others who actually tried. :cmad:

And I'm with Matt, way to suck, Erz. :down:o

Just like all the others who actually tried. :cmad:

And I'm with Matt, way to suck, Erz. :down:o

I think if your host gets the answers to a quarter of the challenge wrong, you guys are entitled to a new challenge. :o

Tsk, your questions were bad and you should feel bad. I could answer all of those in about 2 minutes. The only one I actually had to check the DVDs for was the Dr. Wen's song and I had to look up the name of Janelle from Spin City. That is not true Scrubs trivia you sorry excuse for a host. :cmad: :heart:
You're still here? :huh:

Only because your sorry excuse for Scrubs triva (1/4 of which you did not even get right) drew me back :cmad:

Erz, I take issue with some of your answers.

First of all, in the Wizard of Oz episode, JD was both the Wizard (to Elliot) and Dorthy, Janitor also played the Tinman in the Wizard of Oz episode asking for oil in the same manner as the Tinman early on in the episode.
Getting too technical on that one.

Secondly, the name of the song by Erasure is "A Little Respect," not "I'm so in love with you."
Yes, but I didn't mark what they had wrong.

Third, Llyod was never actually a member of the brain trust, he simply auditioned and failed. I know because I just watched My Point of No Return last night.
But he didn't allow Doug back in and stuck with Lloyd so technically he was still out.

Fourth, Carla Gugino was a member of the original cast of Spin City and you left her off your list.
She was only in like the first 7-8 episodes not really a full cast member.

Fifth, you left off the several cast members (Mickhead, Colonel Doctor, Snoop Dog Resident, and a couple others) who narrate the end of Their Story.
Please, that's just too technical. The basis of that episode was those 3 cast members.

Getting too technical on that one.

Not really. Janitor is a regular cast member. Who he played is important as is J.D.'s second role as the Wizard being as it is key to Elliot's story line.

Yes, but I didn't mark what they had wrong.

So you did one thing right? :cmad:

But he didn't allow Doug back in and stuck with Lloyd so technically he was still out.

No he didn't, he fired Lloyd at the end of the episode.. Therefore the correct answer would either be "Janitor, Ted, and Todd" with no fourth member or we can assume Doug was restored to his position being as Lloyd's "audition" was a failure and Janitor seemed to have no desire to audition anyone else.

She was only in like the first 7-8 episodes not really a full cast member.

She was listed as a regular, whether or not you consider her one.

Please, that's just too technical. The basis of that episode was those 3 cast members.

Your comments on technicallity are what proves you are not a real Scrubs fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"