Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 22: Lollipops and Handcuffs Day 9 - I'm No Superman

So are all the challenges questions about tv shows or movies or something like that?

Not really. Janitor is a regular cast member. Who he played is important as is J.D.'s second role as the Wizard being as it is key to Elliot's story line.

So you did one thing right? :cmad:

No he didn't, he fired Lloyd at the end of the episode.. Therefore the correct answer would either be "Janitor, Ted, and Todd" with no fourth member or we can assume Doug was restored to his position being as Lloyd's "audition" was a failure and Janitor seemed to have no desire to audition anyone else.

She was listed as a regular, whether or not you consider her one.

Your comments on technicallity are what proves you are not a real Scrubs fan.
:sleepy:

All I am saying is, you shouldn't make trivia challenges if you don't know the answers yourself. :oldrazz:

I would have conceded points to anyone but you Matthew.

Immunity? Sweet! I knew that my affection for Scrubs would pay off (even though I was really quite sure JD and Julie didn't sleep together...but I need to go back and watch those eps again...

As for Carla Gugino on Spin City, as a huge fan of that show (pre-Charlie sheen) I considered her a regular, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to toss her in (that and shes HOT) :D

Immunity? Sweet! I knew that my affection for Scrubs would pay off (even though I was really quite sure JD and Julie didn't sleep together...but I need to go back and watch those eps again...

JD and Julie never slept together on screen, but JD narrated at the beginning of one of the episodes (Her Story II, I believe) that they slept in and couldn't have their usual morning sex so they faked it (pounding on the wall and screaming to make Elliot think they did).

As for Carla Gugino on Spin City, as a huge fan of that show (pre-Charlie sheen) I considered her a regular, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to toss her in (that and shes HOT) :D

I was too, then Charlie Sheen came...and he wasn't bad, but it seemed like the writing staff was. It went from being a unique, quirky, funny sitcom to a show that goes out of its way to live up to every crappy sitcom cliche.

As for Carla Gugino on Spin City, as a huge fan of that show (pre-Charlie sheen)
It's downfall started when they got Lockleer, but yeah...Charlie Sheen finished it off. :csad:

It's downfall started when they got Lockleer, but yeah...Charlie Sheen finished it off. :csad:

I liked Mike and Nicki. That ***** Locklear ruined it. :cmad:

JD and Julie never slept together on screen, but JD narrated at the beginning of one of the episodes (Her Story II, I believe) that they slept in and couldn't have their usual morning sex so they faked it (pounding on the wall and screaming to make Elliot think they did).
He admitted to it though :o

J.D.’s narration: So I had to use Elliot’s advice with Julie. Luckily, she’s not great at gloating.
Elliot: Ha ha you had sex last night with a beautiful girl you really like.
J.D.’s narration: Sometimes she needs a little help.
J.D.: You probably meant to say if it weren’t for you, I’d still be dating my laptop.
Elliot: Right! In your face! Thank you.

He admitted to it though :o

J.D.’s narration: So I had to use Elliot’s advice with Julie. Luckily, she’s not great at gloating.
Elliot: Ha ha you had sex last night with a beautiful girl you really like.
J.D.’s narration: Sometimes she needs a little help.
J.D.: You probably meant to say if it weren’t for you, I’d still be dating my laptop.
Elliot: Right! In your face! Thank you.

I just said he admitted to it. :huh: I simply cited a different example. :cmad:

This thread wreaks of lame Scrubs jokes.

Matt's let's just agree that Chaseter is stupid for not liking Scrubs.

Now that we can agree on. Whats your favorite episode, btw?

A few:

One where Ben dies. Wizard of Oz episode. Where they do Cox vs. Kelso Star Wars thing. Also when Elliot gets proposed to.

A few:

One where Ben dies. Wizard of Oz episode. Where they do Cox vs. Kelso Star Wars thing. Also when Elliot gets proposed to.

All great episodes. My favorite though has to be season 2 My Monster, with My Overkill as a close second. Though I also like the season 4 finale, just because Hooch is crazy. :woot:

I forgot the Season 2 Season Finale, where Cox punches out Kelso. :up:

I knew the answer wasn't Rowdy, but I couldn't remember the name of the twin dog that Carla bought.... so I just gave up and went with Rowdy. Slick questioning. :o

So are all the challenges questions about tv shows or movies or something like that?
Not all.

Some involve art, (making it even) music, playing games, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"