Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 24: The Survivor at the End of the Universe - Sign Ups

StorminNorman

Avenger
Reaction score
SHH.jpg

Greetings you zarkin froods, it is that time yet again - Survivor is returning to the Hype.

THE RULES: (for you lucky non-Survivor fans):
The group of 16 to 21 is randomly divided into two tribes of 8 or three tribes of 7. The tribes will receive team challenges (instructions for challenges will be explained for each challenge). Right answers during challenges will obviously earn points and wrong answers will be worth none. The tribe with the most points at the end of the round wins immunity. The tribe with the least points must vote off one of their members via PM. Also, in this game... immunity may be decided by something other than trivia. You will be completely briefed on this before it happens, so don't fret. In the event of any ties, first team with their answers in will win... unless stated differently.

Hype! Survivor is a game of both strategy and deception. Alliances are both permitted, and encouraged. So find a friend, and knock them up pretty good. As a side note: alliances can be with any of the 21 players... doesn't matter who they are... doesn't matter what tribes they're on... just make sure it's someone you trust... or not. As the old saying goes: keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

The final Jury will be composed of 7 people (everyone voted off after there are 9 members remaining). The Jury will vote on the final two remaining players to find the winner of the Hype! Survivor. A note on cheating: It's very easy to cheat in this game. Very, very easy. Some of the rounds will be much more difficult to cheat at than others (some will be downright impossible to cheat on). USE OF THE INTERNET IS FORBIDDEN IN ANSWERING QUESTIONS!! If you feel you have to cheat, by all means, go ahead... but if you're caught, yer out.

This is my game and I maybe switching team members, amending rules and making rules up as I go along. I will promise, why I probably may like some of you more than others, I will be as fair and unbiased as humanly possible. Each one of these games seems to have some sort of controversy. Anyways, this is suppose to be fun, but if there is some crying, b’tching that results so much the better.

Never played Survivor before? Fear that you will be out of your league? Perfect! This Survivor is targeted to those that have always wanted to play, but have always been a bit too afraid to try out.

The great founder of Hype Survivor has supplied me a list of the top Survivor Players of All Time:

Kipobe – 21.20
Tmob – 18.14
Jess – 16.28
Draven – 15.12
Tukiluka – 14.73
Holly – 14.70
Erzengel – 13.18
Kypade – 12.20
Spider Nerd – 12.04
Pirateking – 11.11
Cheshire Cat – 10.63
Slipknot – 10.22
BrodieBruce – 8.91
JewishHobbit – 7.11
Matt – 6.22
StorminNorman – 4.44
Venom Drool – 4.44
Mee – 4.00

In hopes of bringing in new blood, these players will not be eligable for competition.

Think you have what it takes? If so please respond to this thread with a message nice little short message - something along the lines of "Count me in", "Sign me up", "I want to play".

The target starting date is Monday, September 1st and remember:

DON'T PANIC

count me in , i havent learned my lesson

How do these games work? I have never done any of these games, nor scrolled through their threads.

I'm up for this. Figure it's best to go in blind so I completely **** up horribly.:o

Stormin... Should I play? If I do, will you rig it for me to win?

If not, then screw you buddy.

I'll appear to StorminNorman periodically when he needs advice.

Ben%20kenobi%20ghost.gif

And that list is old SN, with the last Survivor these are the new "standings".

Kipobe – 23.26
Tmob – 18.14
Jess – 16.28
Draven – 15.12
Tukiluka – 14.73
Holly – 14.70
Erzengel – 13.18
Kypade – 12.20
Spider Nerd – 12.04
Pirateking – 11.11
Cheshire Cat – 10.63
Slipknot – 10.22
BrodieBruce – 8.91
JewishHobbit – 7.11
Matt – 6.22
StorminNorman – 4.44
Venom Drool – 4.44
Mee – 4.00

And that list is old SN, with the last Survivor these are the new "standings".

Kipobe – 23.26
Tmob – 18.14
Jess – 16.28
Draven – 15.12
Tukiluka – 14.73
Holly – 14.70
Erzengel – 13.18
Kypade – 12.20
Spider Nerd – 12.04
Pirateking – 11.11
Cheshire Cat – 10.63
Slipknot – 10.22
BrodieBruce – 8.91
JewishHobbit – 7.11
Matt – 6.22
StorminNorman – 4.44
Venom Drool – 4.44
Mee – 4.00

Stormin... Should I play? If I do, will you rig it for me to win?

If not, then screw you buddy.

I still hold feelings over getting infracted for posting that picture of a Badger furry during one of those past games. :csad:

Haha, that was sad. Which mod did that?

Anyway, I'll play and I better win. :cmad:

Norman is going to murder you all in your sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"