Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #1: Choosing Sides

There is a reason I give the players a chance to pick before the tribe captain gets the opportunity to. I feel it is more fair this way.

There is a reason I give the players a chance to pick before the tribe captain gets the opportunity to. I feel it is more fair this way.
Well yeah, but other than the European Hypesters and a few North American Hypesters, the rest are sleeping. At least give wench a chance to pick. She is being screwed here. She was last on at around midnight. I think she's hit the sack. And same with the rest of us, including me. Night y'all. Here's hoping I get picked

Well yeah, but other than the European Hypesters and a few North American Hypesters, the rest are sleeping. At least give wench a chance to pick. She is being screwed here. She was last on at around midnight. I think she's hit the sack. And same with the rest of us, including me. Night y'all. Here's hoping I get picked

I made the announcement that this was ending tonight while a lot of people were still on. Everyone had definitely enough time to prepare for picking, and enough time to see my announcement we were doing this.

If you think it is unfair, I am sorry. But, 4 hours per pick over 2 days was EASILY enough for you guys to get organized. If you didn't get organized, your fault. Not mine.

Just let me pick. It will have the desired result of messing with everyone! (or finally getting them off their asses to pick)

2 HOUR WARNING NOTAHENCHWENCH!!!

Please pick in the next 2 hours, otherwise StorminNorman has the chance to pick over you, and Dr. Watson will pick in your place :)

If you guys want to save time...PM me a list of picks and rank players from this list:

knowsbleed
Body by Joker
Alex the Great
Kane52630
Bnightwing
NewYorkSpider
XpunkRocker
DX
Nirvana
Majic Walrus
CrashNburn
JACK101
TEDDY

I will then use your ranking to make your pick when it comes up.

Last edited:
1 HOUR WARNING NOTAHENCHWENCH!!!

Pick! :cmad:

If you guys want to save time...PM me a list of picks and rank players from this list:

knowsbleed
Body by Joker
Alex the Great
Kane52630
Bnightwing
NewYorkSpider
XpunkRocker
DX
Nirvana
Majic Walrus
CrashNburn
JACK101
TEDDY

I will then use your ranking to make your pick when it comes up.

Don't forget who gave that suggestion :cmad:

30 MINUTE WARNING NOTAHENCHWENCH!!!

I think I know where this is going :o

Yo!

Just so every one knows, I plan to host the next Survivor but I need a co-host, I am currently taking applications. I'm looking for someone who is fresh to the game, has never hosted before, and can bring new ideas to the table. Very competitive position! Apply now! ;)

NotAHenchWench has failed to make a selection!!!

HOWEVER! Dr. Watson has put in a pick for her. With the 12th selection of the SHH! Survivor: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC draft, Dr. Watson has chosen on behalf of NotAHenchWench...

NEWYORKSPIDER!!!

Welcome to the game NYS :)

StorminNorman and NewYorkSpider are officially on the clock...

Team Marvel:

POWdER-man
JewishHobbit
ComicChick
venomvsspidey
Ahura Mazda
Matt
StorminNorman

Team DC:

Dr. Watson
KALEL114
Nivek
Aesop Rocks
CelticPredator
NotAHenchwench
NewYorkSpider

Last edited:
StorminNorman has made a decision!

With the 13th selection in the SHH! Survivor: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC draft, StorminNorman has selected...

KANE52630!!!!

Welcome to the game Kane :)

With this pick, TEAM MARVEL IS COMPLETE!!!

Team Marvel:

POWdER-man
JewishHobbit
ComicChick
venomvsspidey
Ahura Mazda
Matt
StorminNorman
Kane52630

All in all, solid team guys :up:

NewYorkSpider is now on the clock with the last pick for Team DC...

Team DC:

Dr. Watson
KALEL114
Nivek
Aesop Rocks
CelticPredator
NotAHenchwench
NewYorkSpider

It is late, so I'm taking a nap. I'll set my alarm for 15 mins before NYS's time runs out, and then update the thread accordingly then.

Back from the bar. I have made my decison.
icon7.gif

It is official...WE HAVE TEAMS!

With the 14th, and FINAL selection in the SHH! Survivor: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC Draft, NewYorkSpider has chosen...

KNOWSBLEED!!!

Welcome to the game knowsbleed :)

With this pick, Team DC is complete!

Team DC:

Dr. Watson
KALEL114
Nivek
Aesop Rocks
CelticPredator
NotAHenchwench
NewYorkSpider
knowsbleed

This team has a lot of new faces, so I am not sure exactly what to expect from you guys. But, the players I am familiar with are solid ones :up:

The real question now becomes...how shall they stack up against Team Marvel!!!

Team Marvel:

POWdER-man
JewishHobbit
ComicChick
venomvsspidey
Ahura Mazda
Matt
StorminNorman
Kane52630

Congratulations to the 16 of you on making it into tribes. This is going to be one hell of a ride, so get your masks ready. We're in for a war of EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!

For those that didn't get picked, I am sorry you didn't make it into the game. Don't be discouraged, though. There will always be more Survivor games in the future :)

There will be no challenge Sunday. We shall start the tribe portion of this game on Monday (assuming the tribe forums and everything are ready). Enjoy the day off :up:

Thanks for picking me. DC is going to pull some Crisis on Infinite Earth action and stomp some emo Marvel badunkadunk[/'nuffsaid]

Of course I get picked right as I turn in for the night! But hey, our captain made a good choice, so I'm more than happy.

Sorry for holding everyone up :(

*suplexes everyone on the Marvel side*

There, we won. :o

You're FOOLS for denying me entry, now the world will feel my wrath and my anger!!!.....whenever I get around to it, oh Cheetos! *omnomnom*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"