Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #10: Hung Jury!

Remember to keep up with what happens, you get to pick the winner. You were a good player Henchy:up: Sorry to see you go:( Feel free to vent or to oust alliances and lies. It makes this game soooo much more interesting.

Remember to keep up with what happens, you get to pick the winner. You were a good player Henchy:up: Sorry to see you go:( Feel free to vent or to oust alliances and lies. It makes this game soooo much more interesting.

That would imply that I stab people in the back. This isn't the case.

They stabbed you, stab back. Throw knives, run them over with a lawn mower, grab their leg as you fall into the shark tank.

chase is the only one who does that

What a classy Wench :up:

You'll lose that by your 3rd game though :)

Lets not forget that there are actual prizes on the line.

Yes, that's right. One lucky winner gets to have a special candlelight dinner with Chase :awesome:.....

Wait, why I am still playing?

Yes, that's right. One lucky winner gets to have a special candlelight dinner with Chase :awesome:.....

Wait, why I am still playing?

Winner pays:o

But no, there really are prizes outside of my bedroom.

Where is the SF love! :cmad:

:csad:

But can we choose your bedroom over the prizes?

It's good to know our options.

I lost a goat in it and I think it died so it smells in there. I have been trying to find it for weeks. But, tons of candles to mask the smell is a plus and sexy.

Some people dig that stinky guy thing... I mean, people love Mathew McCaunaghey don't they? And he looks like he'd smell like old socks and b.o.

Huh, got home for dinner break and expected to find a nice challenge PM waiting for me :(

I have needs too, like a new challenge grid :csad:

yeah its better if we start on Wednesday

Tomorrow is going to be rough for me most likely as well. I have work as always, but we also have to go to the doctor. My wife's having some difficulty with the pregnancy and the doctors have schedualed us for an early sonigram to make sure nothing's wrong. We're nervous and all, but glad it's being looked into. So likely, I'll be leaving here around 11 or 11:30 in the morning and won't be home again until 11:30pm (save for maybe a short break for dinner).

So yeah, tomorrow's rough, unless it's started early in the A.M.... but that's not going to happen ;)

It was going to be tomorrow but we can hold off until Wednesday if you all want. Sunday was all of our day off and I was really busy today at work.

Wednesday is fine. You guys actually are doing me a favor by starting it Wed, lol.

So...how about that new day? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"