SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #13: Just for Kicks!!!

Discussion in 'The Hype Archives' started by Spider-Fan, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

Vote #4

and votes #5 and #6, Powder-Man!!!

I am sure I am expected to be really mean given the bickering you have had with us hosts. But, you played a great game Powder-Man and put a lot of effort into your game. You deserve to be commended for this. You will now join the others on the jury and determine the ultimate winner of the game! But, there is one last thing to say:

[​IMG]

2. JewishHobbit Registered

Well, that's game. Congrats to Matt and CC for making final 2.

3. ComicChick I Work Too Much

that wasn't necessary

4. chaseter Esteemed Member

Sorry to see ya go Powder. It does suck to be outnumbered but don't take it out on us for not doing a tie breaker challenge when we never have done a tie breaker challenge. You played good and this challenge was extremely close.

5. JewishHobbit Registered

It's nothing everyone's not already expecting at this point.

6. Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

edit

#81 Matt, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  7. chaseter Esteemed Member

We all have that feature on our own homepage so what is the issue?

8. The Squirrel Le Rongeur

Yeah. That's something I have.

9. Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

Dunno, but POWdER's pissed about it.

But in that case: Edit. :yay: ;)

10. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

Unless proof can be made that Matt abused his mod powers, nothing will be done. There are certain things a mod can't turn off. Where I would say a line was crossed was if that info was somehow used against another player, but I don't see proof of it.

11. Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

Sooo...congrats Final Five! :up:

12. Star Slurr

I vote CC

13. Star Slurr

to win I mean

14. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

You could have a vote that mattered if you played :o

15. chaseter Esteemed Member

16. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

New challenge will begin Monday night guys :up:

17. Star Slurr

hi mr clown

18. NewYorkSpider EndGame

Star! Our birthday is coming up. :heart:

19. Ahura Mazda Registered

Well congratz to the final 5 which at the end is no surprise given whow the previous round went and that he did not win immunity based on some curious judgements.

Unless something major changes, I know who I am voting for to win.

20. POWdER-man Ancient but wise

Thank you Chase and SF. It was certainly a memorable Survivor. I do believe there is room for improvement as every host should strive to be better. Like next time have a tie breaking challenge. :p

As for Matt, I do strongly believe you have abused your powers and crossed the line as regular posters can see who is private messaging but they can not see who is the recipient of this private message.
    ie.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unless there is something I am completely missing and/or it is an ability that other regular posters are enabled to do that for some reason I am not able to do.

However I did previously verify this information by a Mod friend who logged in as a regular user and compared it to what they can see as a Mod and they confirmed the results.

Matt verified that he had saw that I was pming another (specific) player in this game which confirmed his suspicions that I was trying to overtake him. Something that I would not be able to do nor would anyone else who isn't a mod playing. I had suspicion all game (almost since day one) that this could be done, which JH can verify, but at that time he assured me that Matt wouldn't be so dishonest. I guess he was wrong.

I am not looking for a way to return to the game as I was voted out fair and square, but the outcome of that deceit and what led after that does upset me as it could possibly have changed the game. Maybe not but it at least puts it into question which IMO puts an unfortunate taint in the results.

Nothing against you SF/Chase as you have done a pretty good game, and really there is nothing you can do about it.

#95 POWdER-man, Mar 22, 2010
  21. Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

:whatever: I saw it because I was going to write a VM to NYS and its something I cannot turn off. I see it automatically when I click on someone's profile. Furthermore I told NYS about it immedietly. Doesn't exactly sound like abusing power. And beyond that it had absolutely no effect on the game.

You truly are a sore loser. Between your berating of any judge who votes against you, your harrassment of the hosts any time they make a call against you, your classy as hell "Go **** yourself," PM, and now this, you are proving that you are right up there with Fran and Asteroid-Man as one of the most classless players this game has ever seen.

#96 Matt, Mar 22, 2010
  22. JewishHobbit Registered

Powder's PM box is 98% full... what a surprise!!

:p

23. POWdER-man Ancient but wise

Haha, I told you I do that. :)

As for you Matt, don't pretend you never were upset with some of the judges during these games, you were more upset than I was in one incident.

As for SF/Chase, I understand their stance (even though I didn't agree with some of their decisions) and just wished them best of luck. If the worse they got from these games was from me, they got off easy and you know it.

As for my private message to you, after I told you to not contact me anymore, you cheated. Simply put, and it was not an isolated incident so I was a bit upset that you would sink so low. Strange how there isn't a vm from you on NYS's page, looks like you got the information you needed. How "convenient" for you that you were going to vm him but didn't at the exact time he was pming me.

It is also strange how I worked with Hunter for a whole Survivor as players and he never ONCE abused his power and did what you did. I will swear on anything you put in front of me on that that we never used it for strategy or are own personal gains.

I am done dealing with you and this argument. You cheated, you admitted it, end of story. Nothing will be done because there can't be, so whatever. You're not worth the trouble.

#98 POWdER-man, Mar 22, 2010
  24. knowsbleed Registered

I wish we could LARP this game. It would be so much funner.

25. Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

Mmhmm. Actually, the one time I did "*****," it was purely theatrical and SF and I had a good laugh about it. In the end, you lost because you could not flip the fourth vote against me. But feel free to accuse me of whatever you'd like. Stay classy, POWdER.

Whats LARP? :huh: