Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #13: Just for Kicks!!!

Whatever you say Matt. Like I said, it wasn't an isolated incident. I am not accusing you of anything at all, you admitted to doing it so you're guilty.

I just hope the others wise up to you finally and start playing the game. You guys have the opportunity, just don't pm under your account because I am sure he will be watching for that.

LARP = Live Action Role Playing

Powder, I thank you for the compliment and I am glad you felt this was a memorable Survivor as I have tried very hard to make it so :)

Truthfully Powder, while you were very vocal, I am glad you played cause, as host, your challenge effort was something I appreciated in the game :up:

As for this situation, I can't say what happened. It is pretty much word vs word, and without evidence proving foul play, I can't do much. Without it, I can't have an opinion on this matter.

LARPing is similar to what was done in Role Models. RPGs are actually quite fun if you can get a solid group that don't make boring characters, and it is also great if you're an aspiring writer...get to get ideas and bounce your ideas and see how they play out with others :up:

Powder, I thank you for the compliment and I am glad you felt this was a memorable Survivor as I have tried very hard to make it so :)

Truthfully Powder, while you were very vocal, I am glad you played cause, as host, your challenge effort was something I appreciated in the game :up:

As for this situation, I can't say what happened. It is pretty much word vs word, and without evidence proving foul play, I can't do much. Without it, I can't have an opinion on this matter.

No problem, I did enjoy the game and you had some interesting new aspects.

As I said before, I understood there would not be anything you could do as you are correct it is word vs word and I expected that.

Good luck with the rest of the game.

2 month anniversary :heart:

We have a nearly done game in 2 months...we're efficient hosts :wow:

New day tonight or tomorrow?

i hope tonight, i'm working 2 diff jobs tomorrow :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member