Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #4: Civil War

We have a 3rd judge :up:

Someone finally got back to me :cmad:

Really DC tribe?

registrationAct2.png

Why would more young voters oppose registration than older voters (who would naturally be more conservative)? You couldn't at least make your own graph? It takes like two seconds.

Also, your facts are wrong. 616-Hulk has killed several times. When they relaunched his theory at the start of the decade, the first issue revolved around Banner considering suicide over wiping out a small town as Hulk. Also, the entire event that led to The Illuminati launching him into space, was Hulk going on a rampage through Vegas that killed nearly 30 people. 616-Hulk has killed plenty :huh:

:highfive:

Really DC tribe?

registrationAct2.png

Why would more young voters oppose registration than older voters (who would naturally be more conservative)? You couldn't at least make your own graph? It takes like two seconds.

Also, your facts are wrong. 616-Hulk has killed several times. When they relaunched his theory at the start of the decade, the first issue revolved around Banner considering suicide over wiping out a small town as Hulk. Also, the entire event that led to The Illuminati launching him into space, was Hulk going on a rampage through Vegas that killed nearly 30 people. 616-Hulk has killed plenty :huh:

Wow, stealing our stuff...lame

LOL! No, read recent books, they have stated Hulk has never maliciously killed innocent people.

Well, there was that time (IH #314) Doc Samson let the mindless Hulk loose and he destroyed a whole town, but hey, he's one of your boys...

and that story, are you talking about Startling Stories: Banner! where it was an Axel Alonso edited alternate reality?

Really DC tribe?

registrationAct2.png

I fell asleep reading the novel you guys wrote.:csad:

hey SF, you'll make it clear to the judges that openings came before rebuttal, right? I want them to be able to see that DC stole our graph and simply editted the words. In fact, I personally think they should be penalized for that. Its plagarism. If someone plagarized a speech in front of Congress, they would be voted down on principle.

By the way, great job on your submissions guy :)

I think you guys argued your points well and we'll see what the judges think :up:

For the record, I have no hand in this judging process, so ya'lls can't blame me if you lose this time :o

LOL! No, read recent books, they have stated Hulk has never maliciously killed innocent people.

Well, there was that time Doc Samson let the mindless Hulk loose and he destroyed a whole town, but hey, he's one of your boys...

Just because he's never maliciously killed people doesn't mean he hasn't killed. :huh:

Are you even allowed to talk about the debate in this thread?

hey SF, you'll make it clear to the judges that openings came before rebuttal, right? I want them to be able to see that DC stole our graph and simply editted the words. In fact, I personally think they should be penalized for that. Its plagarism. If someone plagarized a speech in front of Congress, they would be voted down on principle.

I formatted it as such in the PM:

DC opening

Marvel opening

DC Rebuttal

Marvel Rebuttal

Would have made no sense to post rebuttals without the both openings being shown.

Are you even allowed to talk about the debate in this thread?

You guys can debate. I don't want to give you my opinion until results are posted. Then I'll tell you what I thought.

Last edited:
I formatted it as such in the PM:

DC opening

Marvel opening

DC Rebuttal

Marvel Rebuttal

Would have made no sense to post rebuttals without the both openings being shown.

Excellent. Now can we talk penalties? They plagarized our work with their rebuttal. That's incredibly unfair and should not be permitted. At the very least you should ask the judges to disregard their poll.

I was just thinking that if he wanted to try to dicredit our stance, that he should of put in his rebutal.

You guys opened the door to the poll. We assess that our poll is the correct one and you tampered with it to suit your agenda.

Just because he's never maliciously killed people doesn't mean he hasn't killed. :huh:

Never read World War Hulk, eh? :hehe:

Startling Stories: Banner, BTW, is not even in continuity. Might as well bring up Ultimate Hulk eating people and trying to sexually assault his former girlfriend. :doh:

I'm not discreditting your stance, I am commenting on your tribe stealing our work :(

Never read World War Hulk, eh? :hehe:

Startling Stories: Banner, BTW, is not even in continuity. Might as well bring up Ultimate Hulk eating people and trying to sexually assault his former girlfriend. :doh:

Nope, I haven't. Does it have some lame ass deus ex technique? The fact is, we've seen, on page, Hulk killing innocent people. No matter how many times Joey Q. says to retroactively undo it so Hulk can be a "hero," it doesn't change that it happened, in my eyes.

Nope, I haven't. Does it have some lame ass deus ex technique? The fact is, we've seen, on page, Hulk killing innocent people. No matter how many times Joey Q. says to retroactively undo it so Hulk can be a "hero," it doesn't change that it happened, in my eyes.

Your flat out wrong. And your talking to an Incredible Hulk of 28 years.

Can anyone else quote Mr. Amadeus Chow from World War Hulk?

No, I'm not wrong. I've read the comics too. Hulk has killed. Its that simple. No matter how many times its been deus-exed or re-written, he has killed.

It's unfortunate you talk this smack and have not even read a series that tackled this very subject. And given you can't even separate continuity from non continuity stories, you should just back out of the Hulk comments for now.

A series can come out tomorrow that reveals that the Hulk was all a dream of Bob Newhart. It doesn't change what has been printed prior to that. I don't buy into One More Day either. Its why I quit reading 616-Spidey. Not all of us ignore what we've read before because Joey Q. says we have to.

The Hulk has killed, no matter whether he was being controlled, mindless, etc. No matter the reason, he is still a powerful individual/weapon which can AND HAS been manipulated and used to cause harm and kill people. Like any powerful weapon, regulations are in place to control and restrict these weapons to ensure the safety of the public. The registration act is no different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"