Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, and I'm a DC - Issue #8: Stranger Than Fiction!!!

Still waiting on votes!!!

Want to take the time to quickly issue an apology. While I was annoyed by how this challenge turned out, I shouldn't have gone off like I did about it. It is not been a particularly good weekend for me (my bro in Enlgand was supposed to call me this weekend after I've not heard from him in a month and he didn't call til I was at work! Amongst other things this weekend), so I ended up going off about a minor thing.

My bad, and I apologize to Team DC.

No need for apologies... we understand that Raimi fans aren't the sanest lot. Real life stress affects everybody... even heartless souls such as yourself.

I am not apologizing. Long live Samuel M. Raimi.

Well i got an invitation back to the game and I would like to publicly that Team Marvel from bringing me back from the 'negative zone'. Any looking forward to helping my teammates any way I can.

Welcome back Ahura. Nice to see you breathing again.

Want to take the time to quickly issue an apology. While I was annoyed by how this challenge turned out, I shouldn't have gone off like I did about it. It is not been a particularly good weekend for me (my bro in Enlgand was supposed to call me this weekend after I've not heard from him in a month and he didn't call til I was at work! Amongst other things this weekend), so I ended up going off about a minor thing.

My bad, and I apologize to Team DC.

It looks like a lot of us had a difficult weekend, but everything turned out alright in the end. :up:

Ahura!!! You're back!!! :D

Ahura ruined the surprise :cmad:

Team Marvel used a POWER-UP!!!!

FLASHBACK!!!

2149.jpg

The flashback is a powerful tool for comics. Entire years of continuity can be changed in a matter of seconds. Flashbacks have brought Bucky Barnes back from the dead, revealed Norman Osborn to be the real mastermind of the clone saga, etc.

Your power-up reflects this. Upon declaring this power-up, you will be able to bring back any player voted out of the game back into the game! Once declared, a public poll will be posted, and you'll vote on who you want added to your team.

Use this power-up WISELY!!!!

Team Marvel's choice was Ahura Mazda. Welcome back to the game Ahura :up:

Last edited:
No need for apologies... we understand that Raimi fans aren't the sanest lot. Real life stress affects everybody... even heartless souls such as yourself.

I don't apologize for my Raimi love :o

It looks like a lot of us had a difficult weekend, but everything turned out alright in the end. :up:

:heart:

Ahura ruined the surprise :cmad:

Team Marvel used a POWER-UP!!!!

FLASHBACK!!!

2149.jpg

The flashback is a powerful tool for comics. Entire years of continuity can be changed in a matter of seconds. Flashbacks have brought Bucky Barnes back from the dead, revealed Norman Osborn to be the real mastermind of the clone saga, etc.

Your power-up reflects this. Upon declaring this power-up, you will be able to bring back any player voted out of the game back into the game! Once declared, a public poll will be posted, and you'll vote on who you want added to your team.

Use this power-up WISELY!!!!

Team Marvel's choice was Ahura Mazda. Welcome back to the game Ahura :up:

Sorry for ruining the surprise!

The Blackest Night falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your demise,
By my black hand--Ahura Mazda shall rise!

Last edited:
Please tell us why you all choose Ahura! Why not TEDDY?

im guessing that avy explains alot lol

Damn Straight I would!

TEDDY!

:cmad:

I voted to bring you back. Everyone else said no. But you are forever the winner of my heart. :heart:

Plus you have a guaranteed spot next game :yay:

I have results for you guys!!! Let's see who Marvel decided to gun down!

Vote #1

Dr. Watson!!!

Vote #2

Dr. Watson!!!

Vote #3

and votes #4 & #5, Dr. Watson!!!

The queen of DC has been dethroned! French Revolution style, guillotine and all! Poor Watson. But, she is Canadian, and like the Canadian Hockey team, this weekend has been one big disappointment! Team Marvel made their move, and I am left to say:

lexwrong4ok.jpg

With the addition of Ahura, we are still at final 10! New challenge can be tonight or tomorrow. Up to you guys

Watty, sorry to see you go:( You were my little trooper who likes fondue parties and getting sauced. I have been in that same spot you are in and it sucks:( However, Ahura is back so ya never know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"