Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC Issue #6..I'm Erzengel - One Shot!

Also, either team could have gotten away with getting my name in a sign by using "Archangel" as it is technically my name in German.

Team Marvel got a picture of a church that had St. Michael signs. And while an Archangel, there was no mention of the word "archangel" and I feel really bad that they couldn't have used that picture. Especially since they went through a lot of trouble.

I just wanted to recognize their determination this challenge.

While technically we have 7 players, the reality is that we only have 5. And a few of them has some technical issues.

Also, either team could have gotten away with getting my name in a sign by using "Archangel" as it is technically my name in German.

Team Marvel got a picture of a church that had St. Michael signs. And while an Archangel, there was no mention of the word "archangel" and I feel really bad that they couldn't have used that picture. Especially since they went through a lot of trouble.

I just wanted to recognize their determination this challenge.

appreciate the props erz :atp:

And honestly, I should have made extra points for woman's superhero panties. Actually, I just got a horrible image of guys wearing woman's panties. :down

I should have made extra points for women in superhero underwear to spare my eyes the sites that I saw. :(

Good job Marvel and a big thanks to Erz:up:

I think we all deserve one day off so spend this Valentine's Day out with your loved one, your pet, a doll, or your hand. I think we can post council results tomorrow evening or Monday. Plus, I will be out and about tomorrow/today anyways. HAPPY V-DAY! Don't contract V on V-Day.

Good job Marvel and a big thanks to Erz:up:

I think we all deserve one day off so spend this Valentine's Day out with your loved one, your pet, a doll, or your hand. I think we can post council results tomorrow evening or Monday. Plus, I will be out and about tomorrow/today anyways. HAPPY V-DAY! Don't contract VD on VD.

Vote 3

Celtic Predator

Vote 4

Aesop Rocks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"