Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 28: I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC Issue #6..I'm Erzengel - One Shot!

2 vote 3's or is one a double post lol

Vote 7 and Final

Aesop Rocks.

Well, since this is my only challenge, I can't say if your lack of participation is because of lack of internet or lack of ability.

I'm going to go with the latter. :o

Anyways.

venom5copy.jpg

And I'm out.

Thanks to Spider-Fan and Chaseter for allowing me the opportunity to Guest Host.

Had some fun with this challenge. If I ever host again, I'll be using a variation of it.

Hope you all had some sort of fun with it. :up:

Now it's back to semi-retirement, joining players like Kipobe and TMOB at autograph sessions at the Holiday Inn by the Airport.

Later, folks.

thanks for signing my poster erz

Dear ComicChick,

Stay in School and keep it real.

Erzengel

Ahhh Erz...I had a new GTFO the island pic:(

Oh wellzies...thanks so much for doing this!:up:

Note on voting starting now:

Starting next challenge, if you don't send votes to BOTH hosts (me and chaseter), they will count as a vote for yourself. Even if you sent it to 1 host, they must be sent to both! I am going to be a stickler on this. I won't remind you either if you, for example, send to me but not chase. I'll just wait until I get confirmation your vote is in the hands of both hosts. If I get no confirmation, you have just voted for yourself.

sorry to see you go Aesop, hope you enjoyed your first game

I'm sure someone will ask, but I'm waiting on forum passwords. I'll put the thread up once I get them changed. Challenge PMs might go out tonight. If not, then early tomorrow. It won't make much of a difference.

You have your new forum passwords. I will post thread and issue PMs around 2:30-3:00. I have classes to get to right now, otherwise I'd do all this now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"