Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 9) - Don't Quote Me On That

"Hey look Frank. Teeny-boppers. You like video games teeny-boppers? Your mommy give you quarters for video games? Well cough 'em up."

Leroy, The Toxic Avenger

"I hate to disappoint you, but my rubber lips are immune to your charms."

Dick Grayson (Robin), Batman & Robin

How often do you guys have to post?

Once in each 15 minute interval that we got in the rules.

So I might as well post this:

"Quellek... by Grabthar's hammer... by the Sons of Warvan... you shall be... avenged."

Sir Alexander Dane, Galaxy Quest

"I'm a mog: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!"

Barf, Spaceballs

Is there a theme or anything or just any quote?

Just any qoute. I'm doing the 80's right now.

"You are lying! I never hit you! You are tearing me apart, Lisa!"

Johnny, The Room

"I know what goes where, and why."

George Caldwell, Silver Streak

"While you were still learning how to spell your name, I was being trained to conquer galaxies!"

Terl, Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000

"We could not understand because we were too far and could not remember because we were traveling in the night of first ages, of those ages that are gone, leaving hardly a sign - and no memories. We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free."

Hayes, King Kong

Well I'm off again. SF will likely be showing up before long but if either of you two need me feel free to AIM me. I have that up. :up:

They have to post every 10 minutes instead of every 15, and at a later time they have to start posting every 5 minutes into the night until one gives up. I don't recall the 5 minutes mark. This is actually SF's challenge, I'm just popping in to say hi.

What a fun, sexy time.

"The dreams of youth are the regrets of maturity."

The Lord of Darkness, Legend

"Put that cookie down. NOW!"

Howard Langston, Jingle All the Way

“If we can get a picture of Julia Roberts in a thong, we can certainly get a picture of this weirdo.”

J. Jonah Jameson, Spider-Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"