Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 9) - Don't Quote Me On That

"Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch."

Blix, Legend

"My philosophy: a hundred-dollar shine on a three-dollar pair of shoes."

John Winger, Stripes

“To infinity, and beyond!”

Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story

"I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won."

MacReady, The Thing

“First rule of leadership: Everything is your fault.”

Hopper, A Bug's Life

"Make me a sergeant in charge of the booze! Make me a sergeant in charge of the booze!"

Jensen, Them!

"Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!"

William Wallace, Braveheart

“Oh, that's great, blame it on the little guy. How original. He must've read the schedule wrong with his ONE eye!”

Mike Wazowski, Monsters, Inc.

"Chappy, I got 'em, I got all three of the guns!"

Doug Masters, Iron Eagle

"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy."

Dory, Finding Nemo

"You're gonna have to sleep sometime, MacReady"

Childs, The Thing

“No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!”

Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible), The Incredibles

Two horse race!!!!

Who wants it most!!

"Dad, four more MiGs jumping us!"

Doug Masters, Iron Eagle

I do...but then again, I don't need to stay up :oldrazz:

Remember, soon...it becomes 5 mins!!! Muhahahahahahahaha

I skimmed over what Byrd man said in his interview...and even said blah blah blah out loud. No mention over me?

Also JH is letting us in jury watch the walking dead. :csad: I'm scurred. I lost my love for zombies and now worry about them being real.

Except for Shaun of the dead...too funny.

Tough loss for the Browns, eh? Still, they held their own well. So much potential on that team.

"Hi there. From my neck of the woods, eh? Sorry if I took a snap at you at one time. Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat."

Nigel, Finding Nemo

"Luke, I am your father!"

Darth Vader, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

Tough loss for the Browns, eh? Still, they held their own well. So much potential on that team.

You know what, I am proud of them. No, they didn't win, but they came VERY close. In a span of 3 games, to almost pull off all 3 wins is damn impressive. I actually think the Jets might be best team in the league, and the fact that a Browns team with a rookie QB, nowhere near that level of talent, and no WRs, to almost beat a team like this...I'm happy. Not upset in the least.

I think this team has a great foundation, and next year, if they play their cards right, stay healthy, and add some pieces in the interior D and WR...I think they could be a playoff team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"