Hype Survivor SHH Survivor 30: Big Brother (Week 9) - Don't Quote Me On That

We're at 10 min intervals now, right? I see no post from Squirrel from 40-49 after.

If we're at 10 min intervals, that is game.

That's pretty bad if you don't know the time frame. :p But yeah, I'm out.

And now I'm gonna go play some Fallout: New Vegas.

Peace!

But I am on a Caffiene high like no other! I have ten tabs filled out already!!!

I'll take it though. :)

KALEL114 is our new HoH! Make your noms. You have 12 hrs

Nominations:

Matt, for reasons I'll keep to myself right now. He knows.

Squirrel, because he probably would have put me up if he had won and he is a Hell of a player.

Edit: Also Go Cowboys and Jason Carrot!

Browns are better :o

Nominations:

Matt, for reasons I'll keep to myself right now. He knows.

Squirrel, because he probably would have put me up if he had won and he is a Hell of a player.

Edit: Also Go Cowboys and Jason Carrot
!

Gotta rub it in, eh?

They may have lost a battle today, but in the grand scheme of things, today's game versus the Jets was a MAJOR win. McCoy tied the game in a 2min drive when we were down, on one of (if not the) best D in the league. They pounded a team no one could run on. They allowed 0pts on a drive that was over 10mins.

Today goes in the loss column...but for me as a fan...it was a win :up:

I agree. Great game. They are really showing some heart out there. Looks like my team finally found theirs. A little late though.

Cowboys have loads of talent, though. They'll bounce back next season. They may even benefit from getting an early pick given their talent level.

As a Browns fan, I just want to see growth this season. I have def seen that. I actually think if they draft well and add a true WR threat and a couple FA acquisitions, they may be able to compete for a WC next year.

When is the veto competition Jewhob, and do I have to be on at a certain time for it?

I'm actually very impressed with Cleveland this season. Despite them being divisional rivals I can't help but to root for them a little :up:

Congrats to Kal for his HoH win :up:

PoV isn't time sensative and I see no reason to hold off on it, I'll send the challenge out here in a minute :)

Actually, I am not a Cincy hater. They're a division rival, but I've never wanted to hate the Bengals. I think it is kind of a brother/brother type thing. When they play, you want to beat them up, but any other time, it's cool.

I feel the same way. I want Cleveland to be good in order to be proper competition for the Steelers. It'll make the rivalry more fun.

Actually, I am not a Cincy hater. They're a division rival, but I've never wanted to hate the Bengals. I think it is kind of a brother/brother type thing. When they play, you want to beat them up, but any other time, it's cool.

I can't stand Cinci because they don't really try to get better. Mike Brown is one of the worst owners in the league (right up there with Davis and Jones, IMO). As long as butts are in the seat, he could care less about the team. Marvin Lewis is one of the worst coaches in the league. He will do just enough to keep his job, nothing more. And their players are obnoxious for the most part. They act as if because they have one season where they don't finish under .500, they've won the Super Bowl and have all kinds of bragging rights. And sadly their fans follow suit (at least some of them). Their whole damn team just anchors down an otherwise good division.

It seriously does. I've realized this since Michigan got bad. The OSU/Michigan game is irrelevant now. But, that year when it was 1 vs 2 or both were ranked. Insane. I miss that and I want the Browns/Steelers to become a premiere rivalry again.

I can't stand Cinci because they don't really try to get better. Mike Brown is one of the worst owners in the league (right up there with Davis and Jones, IMO). As long as butts are in the seat, he could care less about the team. Marvin Lewis is one of the worst coaches in the league. He will do just enough to keep his job, nothing more. And their players are obnoxious for the most part. They act as if because they have one season where they don't finish under .500, they've won the Super Bowl and have all kinds of bragging rights. And sadly their fans follow suit (at least some of them). Their whole damn team just anchors down an otherwise good division.

I agree with all the above, but it doesn't make me hate them as much as think they need a total rebuild. Palmer sucks now. Ocho is overrated. It is sad when TO is the good guy WR.

PoV challenges sent. Due by 11pm Est tomorrow night. That's 24 hours from now. Then they go to the judges :up:

It seriously does. I've realized this since Michigan got bad. The OSU/Michigan game is irrelevant now. But, that year when it was 1 vs 2 or both were ranked. Insane. I miss that and I want the Browns/Steelers to become a premiere rivalry again.

As long as the Bucks continue to whoop their ass, it's never irrelevant. :o

Oh, believe me I am happy OSU is rocking them right now! I just kind of wish the hype behind the game was greater.

There was certainly no shortage of hype when I was there, that was for sure.

That's in Ohio, though. Nationally, no one cares. 5-6 years ago, that wasn't the case. That game 5-6 years ago was big across the nation. I want that back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"