Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 31: Oscar Night! - Best Foreign Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what precisely sunk my boat but if someone wanted to PM me about it I wouldn't be upset. (And wouldn't spill, game's over :yay: )

I'll be honest with you, dude....it was the Ahnold Mr. Freeze avvy. :csad:

So, Chewy...what kind of distractions is Team 4 hiding that keeps them from submitting :oldrazz:
When team 4 writes up a challenge entry it is too divine for mere mortals to gaze upon

That or team 4 just wanted the excitement of tribal council.

So guys, do you want the weekend off? Challenge Sun? Sat? Up to you guys.

Sunday.

72 hour minimum to complete the challenge if it's one that needs creativity and production.

Sunday.

72 hour minimum to complete the challenge if it's one that needs creativity and production.

Next challenge will be quicker, and not involve anything creative. But, it won't be easy :cwink:

You wish I was your slave. :whatever:
Srsly... I will!

You're all my slaves :hrt:

How come you take Byrd into the back room and not me? :csad:

How come y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-ou have me cleaning your dishes? I ain't Nirvana, Spider-Fan.

Quick question...what are you all doing on Monday?

Reason I ask is for next challenge, I want as many people online as possible when I start it, and Monday, I am off work, so I could do this anytime. Today, I wouldn't be able to start this until tonight around 10-10:30pm.

Monday morning is a good time for me.

I work until 3:30pm (Hobbit Time Zone) but I'm free after that. And I'll be going to bed around 10:30 tonight, maybe a little later, so I'd prefer tomorrow.

I'll be around most of the day Monday, save for a few hours in the afternoon.

Monday after 2:00pm Pacific Time is when I'll be on-line.That's 5:00pm Easten Time
for you Spider-Fan.I'd really perfer tonight,if possible.

Time doesn't matter to me, I'm the only one on the West Coast it seems... :csad:

But tomorrow works fine.

...I didn't read your post :dry: and I was talking to SpiFa anywho, he already knows I dislike how his 'times' for the challenges convert over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"