Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 31: Oscar Night - Best Original Song

Vote #6:

Nell2ThaIzzay!!!!

Well Nell, it was a close vote, but you are indeed the odd man out, and 1st juror! I guess congratulations are in order and that you fought long and hard, but...you were on Team 4. You guys kind of just, didn't fight at all. Which makes this vote out VERY fitting! So, on that note, I say to you good sir:

4nTtO.jpg

ETM: This is the post that tells who the 1st juror is.

I don't remember who first juror was last game, LOL!

Nell and me were the only active players on team 4. Him and me were the most active players during week 1 on our team. I can't speak for later weeks for obvious reasons. But it's a shame he was voted out when he was actually giving an effort.

That's some revisionist history right there.

I was the only one that wrote anything specifically for the first challenge. Nell just reused an old script he wrote.

So, yes, I was active. I was even PROactive.

I think it's about time for some individual challenges anyway.

That's some revisionist history right there.

I was the only one that wrote anything specifically for the first challenge. Nell just reused an old script he wrote.

So, yes, I was active. I was even PROactive.
But your story didn't really fit the criteria for the challenge though. But I still give you credit for taking the time to write it. So that's true, you were a little active at the beginning of the challenge. But me, Nell and Duke were the only ones still trying to get stuff done on the final day of submissions.

But honestly, I wasn't trying to offend you, or any of the other guys on our team. It's no big deal.

Nell and me were the only active players on team 4. Him and me were the most active players during week 1 on our team. I can't speak for later weeks for obvious reasons. But it's a shame he was voted out when he was actually giving an effort.

At this point , no matter the effort , chances are still good people are gonna get voted out.

I'm not offended. Just defending my position. You know I love you, GK.

My story was more in-line with the challenge than Nell's. The goal was to conjure up a controversial plot in the mold of Brokeback Mountain or Crash. Nell's story had nothing controversial in it at all. I mean - nothing- whatsoever. My story was ridiculous but controversial to the max.

I'm not sure what my job was after Nell's idea was accepted. Was I supposed to condense it down into a synopsis for him? I was supposed to have him PM it to me so I could fwd it to Spider-Fan? I just don't understand what my role is at that point.

At this point , no matter the effort , chances are still good people are gonna get voted out.
Oh yeah, of course. That's how the game works. If anything, people knowing you give effort would put a target on your back.

I'm not offended. Just defending my position. You know I love you, GK.

My story was more in-line with the challenge than Nell's. The goal was to conjure up a controversial plot in the mold of Brokeback Mountain or Crash. Nell's story had nothing controversial in it at all. I mean - nothing- whatsoever. My story was ridiculous but controversial to the max.

I'm not sure what my job was after Nell's idea was accepted. Was I supposed to condense it down into a synopsis for him? I was supposed to have him PM it to me so I could fwd it to Spider-Fan? I just don't understand what my role is at that point.
It's all good. I think we were all a little all over the place being that it was our first attempt at this game. But yeah, I really didn't mean anything by it.

Now bullets, you know that Rupert should have won Pearl Islands because he did the most work around camp.

At least we have no Sandra's in this game. I cant remember if that woman did anything.

*Picking up a torch*Not tonight.Maybe tomorrow night.*goes back to team #3 camp.*

*Picking up a torch*Not tonight.Maybe tomorrow night.*goes back to team #3 camp.*

Spider-Fan & Nirvana are still mad at me. I was marking my terriority like a cat outside team 3's camp...or so I thought...but it was inside their camp actually. Whoops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"