Hype Survivor SHH! Survivor 31: Oscar Night - Irving G. Thalberg Memorial Award

I have kidnapped Nirvana, the votes will never be read, and I will never leave this game.

How much is the ransome?

I want the $1,000,000 and the title of Sole Survivor. I also want a pair of Nike Air MAGs, size 11. Only when the strings lace themselves on my ankles will I release Nirvana from his tiger cage.

What happened to those results, LOL! I guess I'll post them:

Vote #1:

twylight!!!!

Vote #2

and all other votes, Sakuraba!!!

Well Sakuraba, you were the last member of Team 4 still in it to win it, and mercifully, you've been laid to rest. Now you can look toward the finer things in life! Like not doing stuff for the game (not much of a change, REALLY) and maybe or maybe not voting later in the game for a champion! In any case, welcome to the jury and...

4nTtO.jpg

as a consolation prize, you can still keep Nirvana

:up:

I did everything I reasonably could to stay in this game longer. Everything had actually worked out surprisingly well for me except for one recent blunder that spelled my doom. I don’t think this version of survivor really works as a true game of survivor because there is no real prize. That diminishes the Darwinism in favor of cronyism, which shouldn't factor much into a game of survival. I didn't consider that much in the beginning and that hurt me. Probably my biggest mistake.

The first week of the game and the final week were the most fun. The time in-between was rather drawn out, too many people not playing the game. I’m not talking about challenges either; I’m talking about strategic thinking. There were just a lot of people not thinking , losing focus, or not taking proper perspective on the lay of the land. There were some people in this game that I tried to work with that just had no vision, and still others were bombarded with too many visions.

Now I'd like to address each player and then I'll see you at the final tribal council.

I think you put up a good effort Sakuraba:up:

Byrdie and CC: It’s funny because the three of us were both allies and adversaries throughout this game and yet we never had any communication. We fought a lot of proxy wars over the past few weeks, and the game was at its best in that time. It was a ton of fun. I never got to know you guys because obviously I wanted you guys to be the next two votes, but it was awesome to play this game with the two of you. You won the war and I’m going home, so congratulations and I wish you luck the rest of the way.

Ultra Lantern: I thought for sure you were going to be the death of me in this game. You were the most guarded, secretive, and craziest player in this game. There were so many times that I thought you had lost your mind, but you were the keystone and stucco that kept the main alliance together throughout this game to get to this point. You were a good and faithful partner. Thanks for your help along the way.

Bullets: You were my main partner from day one. Your word is worth about $2,000 an ounce these days. You shouldn’t have won that challenge though, that was the one thing that couldn’t happen, and I still say you cheated to win it! But I wish you a long immunity run to the finals, and I fully endorse you as a prime candidate for others looking for someone to work with. If you’re looking to make a move, there’s two guys here that I encourage you to contact.

JewishHobbit: You are the biggest gamesman in this competition. That is to say the best gamesman. Just in my recent dealings with you, even though I think you made a strategic mistake, you managed to show yourself as a master at jury management. You did nothing to offend me per se, we simply disagreed on the path forward. You spoke about a conflict between loyalty and friendship – So loyal to your allies until burdened by the bonds of friendship, so friendly until a line is drawn in the sand for loyalty. You know, when I ride the fence my balls hurt. Either the cake’s on the table or it’s in your belly. Somehow you managed to eat the table too, so my hat’s off to you. I’m not sure how much of your aw shucks demeanor is genuine and how much is gamesmanship, but that’s your magic at work.

Twylight: You’ll most likely make top four, so congrats on that. I made a solid and fully thought out offer to you, probably the finest offer that was on the table anywhere in this game (I seriously don’t know how it could have gotten any sweeter for you) and you didn’t even reply to me. I don’t understand that. If I’m in your position I would ask questions about the strategy behind the offer, pry for precious information, and/or at the very least decline the offer in a tactful fashion. Let’s say that you thought my idea sucked and you wanted no part of it, this is what you say, “That idea sounds great but JH has already cast his vote for you so the best I could do is force a tiebreaker. If you lose the tiebreaker then I’ll be on the chopping block. It’s just too risky for me to vote with you without JH giving us a 4-2 vote. Sorry.” How could I argue with that? I just don’t understand how or why you avoided handling that situation. I think you’re an awesome person with well-thought out posts, but in this game I don’t know if I can vote for you at the end.

PostScript: Gotham Knight: Other than this past round, the first round is my only regret. I should have been more active to steer votes away from you and protect you. I failed you, and for that I failed myself. I wholeheartedly endorse you as a solid thinker and honest broker for future installments of this game.

Sorry to see you go, Sak.

Least your exit speech is classier than the one I have planned. It involves a lot of horses everyone rode in on and ****ing of said horses.

Byrdie and CC: It’s funny because the three of us were both allies and adversaries throughout this game and yet we never had any communication. We fought a lot of proxy wars over the past few weeks, and the game was at its best in that time. It was a ton of fun. I never got to know you guys because obviously I wanted you guys to be the next two votes, but it was awesome to play this game with the two of you. You won the war and I’m going home, so congratulations and I wish you luck the rest of the way.

Ultra Lantern: I thought for sure you were going to be the death of me in this game. You were the most guarded, secretive, and craziest player in this game. There were so many times that I thought you had lost your mind, but you were the keystone and stucco that kept the main alliance together throughout this game to get to this point. You were a good and faithful partner. Thanks for your help along the way.

Bullets: You were my main partner from day one. Your word is worth about $2,000 an ounce these days. You shouldn’t have won that challenge though, that was the one thing that couldn’t happen, and I still say you cheated to win it! But I wish you a long immunity run to the finals, and I fully endorse you as a prime candidate for others looking for someone to work with. If you’re looking to make a move, there’s two guys here that I encourage you to contact.

JewishHobbit: You are the biggest gamesman in this competition. That is to say the best gamesman. Just in my recent dealings with you, even though I think you made a strategic mistake, you managed to show yourself as a master at jury management. You did nothing to offend me per se, we simply disagreed on the path forward. You spoke about a conflict between loyalty and friendship – So loyal to your allies until burdened by the bonds of friendship, so friendly until a line is drawn in the sand for loyalty. You know, when I ride the fence my balls hurt. Either the cake’s on the table or it’s in your belly. Somehow you managed to eat the table too, so my hat’s off to you. I’m not sure how much of your aw shucks demeanor is genuine and how much is gamesmanship, but that’s your magic at work.

Twylight: You’ll most likely make top four, so congrats on that. I made a solid and fully thought out offer to you, probably the finest offer that was on the table anywhere in this game (I seriously don’t know how it could have gotten any sweeter for you) and you didn’t even reply to me. I don’t understand that. If I’m in your position I would ask questions about the strategy behind the offer, pry for precious information, and/or at the very least decline the offer in a tactful fashion. Let’s say that you thought my idea sucked and you wanted no part of it, this is what you say, “That idea sounds great but JH has already cast his vote for you so the best I could do is force a tiebreaker. If you lose the tiebreaker then I’ll be on the chopping block. It’s just too risky for me to vote with you without JH giving us a 4-2 vote. Sorry.” How could I argue with that? I just don’t understand how or why you avoided handling that situation. I think you’re an awesome person with well-thought out posts, but in this game I don’t know if I can vote for you at the end.

PostScript: Gotham Knight: Other than this past round, the first round is my only regret. I should have been more active to steer votes away from you and protect you. I failed you, and for that I failed myself. I wholeheartedly endorse you as a solid thinker and honest broker for future installments of this game.

you know, its really best if you wait to the end of the game before you make these because i think some of your opinions are going to change towards gameplayers haha

Hosts love drama, so I love franting :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"