Hype Survivor [SHH Survivor] nWo Presents...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Squirrel

Le Rongeur
Reaction score
hypesaloon.jpg

I can't even see pictures at work... but that is the lamest red x I've seen in this thread.

I'm intrigued. Two questions though...

1. When did the SHH get a nWo?

and

2. How can I join?

Aww someone got rid of our Trash Talk :(

I'm intrigued. Two questions though...

1. When did the SHH get a nWo?

and

2. How can I join?

Here's the steps to join the Hype NWO.
  1. You put on a special helmet
  2. Change your screen name to IEatPaintChips
  3. Only speak in monosyllabic sounds
  4. Wear a tutu
... and you're in!

Hey, who was the shut your mouth person that deleted the trash talking? This is America, not a PG forum, oh wait...

I am surprised that ETM hasn't drown in his own saliva yet.

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSNKmlS_-ts&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSNKmlS_-ts&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

We'll be back after this commercial break:

jim-ross.jpg

jimross.jpg
Jim Ross and Larry 'the King' Lawler here welcoming y'all to another Monday Night Raw. As a bonus to our viewers, sporadically throughout tonight, we will be revealing what you can expect at the hush hush event: Showdown at the Hype Saloon!

JerryLawler-1.jpg
Jerry the King here to tell you how excited I am for this event to go down. It's the event no one knows anything about, but ever since the image showed up on the Jumbo Tron during a match, everyone's been buzzing about it. We were just informed right a couple of minutes ago that it's official: the Showdown is going down!!!

jimross.jpg
We're pleased to announce for the first time ever, this event will be broadcast ONLY on the internet! And best of all, these matches feature the very best of Superhero Hype.com! Ever since Stone Cold defected and joined up with Mirko and co, McMahon has been thirsty for revenge and he will finally get that revenge this weekend at the Showdown. We can't tell you just yet, but y'all will want to stay tuned as we reveal some big surprises tonight on RAW.

JerryLawler-1.jpg
We don't wanna spoil everything for you but you can expect Guest Referees, Tag Teams, Cage Matches, and most important of all: PUPPIES! You won't want to miss that.

jimross.jpg
Be sure to keep posting on the forums! They're been on fire lately. Who do you think will show up this weekend? What does Mr. McMahon have in store for Stone Cold? Who do YOU want to see? Stay tuned because we have lots more after the break!

Here's the steps to join the Hype NWO.
  1. You put on a special helmet
  2. Change your screen name to IEatPaintChips
  3. Only speak in monosyllabic sounds
  4. Wear a tutu
... and you're in!
And to join DX all you need to do is sleep with Bleeds.... only one step involved ;)

image3-4.png
Austin will regret he ever crossed my path. That backwards, beer drinking redneck is going down!

Showdown at the hype? Really?

More like showdown of crap :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee