Hype Survivor [SHH Survivor] nWo Presents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimross.jpg
We're back from break and the message boards were buzzing like a bunch of pissed off hornets!

JerryLawler-1.jpg
Man did you see that preview for 12 Rounds? That looks awesome!! John Cena is gonna kick ass in that, I can't wait to see it!

jimross.jpg
Before we kick off the first fight of Raw, we want to take you back a bit and show you some of the History between McMahon and Stone Cold. There's a lot of hate here between these two Goliaths.

JerryLawler-1.jpg
Their battles have endured for years on television in front of millions of viewers, and now they've taken the war to a new front.... THE HYPE! This is sure to bring in millions, maybe even billions of viewers!

jimross.jpg
The Texas Rattlesnake has been a formidable opponent for anyone brave enough to step in the ring with him and his beer guzzlin', one finger salutin' has been a fan favorite for years.
vor5lg_th.gif

54caqp.gif

JerryLawler-1.jpg
The Genetic Jackhammer Vince McMahon has been a pioneer in the Wrestling World. He's built up a multimillion dollar company and the likes of that Stone Cold just sullies the image of the WWE. I'm glad he went to SHH.
StoneColdSteveAustin5th.gif

jimross.jpg
Let's take the viewers back down memory lane and remember this bitter feud between Stone Cold and Mr. McMahon

steveaustinvsvincemcmahwp8.jpg

AustinMcMahon.jpg

Clipboard14.jpg

Vince_K_McMahon_et_Jerry_Lawler_01.jpg

austinhbk5.jpg

2pos1fd.gif

What the heck. This is messed up. I started the nWo for the hype about 2yrs ago back when I was known as Tony Montana and the hype shut it down because they said no more groups on the hype (and I looking right at you DEW and Morg) yet you guys are to let this go. I mean you guys even went out of your way to delete every one of my post that had nWo proudly presents.

And you Squirrel you are a traitor you were part of the original nWo and NO MA'AM I see you sold out.

And you

jimross.jpg

Alright y'all, we don't want to give all our chickens away yet, so let's move on to the first match up: X-Pac vs The Corporation's Test Teddy

JerryLawler-1.jpg
I'm banking on X-Pac here. Those degenerates just don't play around and Test hasn't been up to par lately. He really needs to step it up against this high flyer.

n5pwzc.gif

animation9fo8.gif

6olsfr.gif

jgpfk1.gif

1qhij5.gif

What the heck. This is messed up. I started the nWo for the hype about 2yrs ago back when I was known as Tony Montana and the hype shut it down because they said no more groups on the hype (and I looking right at you DEW and Morg) yet you guys are to let this go. I mean you guys even went out of your way to delete every one of my post that had nWo proudly presents.

And you Squirrel you are a traitor you were part of the original nWo and NO MA'AM I see you sold out.

And you

This guy is right. The NWO should be shut down and eliminated from this contest. They have no originality among other things. I cannot even believe that I am in this thread which lacks anything of interest to anyone. For that, you all have to wait for the Degeneration extravaganza thread.

Down with the NWO.

And you

that's not what this is at all, no worries there

11jptgj.gif

334ivr5.gif

6ixhk8.gif

b6ex4l.gif

JerryLawler-1.jpg
This match was a blow out. X-Pac of DX kicked The Corporation Test's (teddy) ass. It was domination

2qv8ksg.gif

jimross.jpg

After the break, we'll be premiering the first sneak peek of Showdown at the Hype so stay tuned...

They want to steal your nWo...SHUN THEM!!!

Their show sucks anyway :o

And you

Umm, this is a Challenge for Hype Survivor: Survivormania. You should see a Corporation and a DX thread coming up soon in Community highlighting their PPV event that they had to create.

On a personal note you may want to take a chill pill. Thank you.

Haha, great job guys so far. I like what is going on. :D:up:

JerryLawler-1.jpg
Wow! They're starting us off with the sneak peek of the Intersmartinential Championship! I can't believe it.

jimross.jpg
That sure does look like it will be a great rematch. Reigning champ JAL has held onto the title for a long while now, but this up and comer ETM sure has been making waves out there. It wasn't even close the last time these two stepped in the ring together.

JerryLawler-1.jpg
He sure has. He's been everywhere lately and has shown just how worthy he is to compete for this belt. Fans old and new should love this matchup. Diehard fans will be in Jal's corner as he gives up what we all know will be a stellar performance. Noob will flock in with their ETM banners and sigs in support, but will it be enough? He's really going to have to step up his game for this one.

jalvsetm.jpg

jimross.jpg
So now fans, we leave it up to you? Who will win? Who will be the Intersmartinental champ when the night is over? Can JAL reign supreme or will ETM take over as champion? I dunno about you but I can't wait to find out! Stay tuned...

Umm, this is a Challenge for Hype Survivor: Survivormania. You should see a Corporation and a DX thread coming up soon in Community highlighting their PPV event that they had to create.

On a personal note you may want to take a chill pill. Thank you.

No, SHE WANTS TO STEAL HIS NWO!!! :cmad:

It's a conspiracy, don't buy this! Spread the hateful word!!!

ignore the naysayers, this is a Pay Per View event you won't want to miss. this is just the appetizer, we haven't gotten to the full course meal yet!

so how do we vote in this thing? Will a poll show up? Or do we just write in who want to win?

ignore the naysayers, this is a Pay Per View event you won't want to miss. this is just the appetizer, we haven't gotten to the full course meal yet!

If the quality of your appetizer is a preview of things to come, then I think people are not going to be full after this meal :o

so how do we vote in this thing? Will a poll show up? Or do we just write in who want to win?

no poll is necessary, let's have some write ins! who will win, how will they win?

will it be Enterthemadness with his high flying moves, or will JAL win on brue strength? YOU decide

If the quality of your appetizer is a preview of things to come, then I think people are not going to be full after this meal :o

at least our tribe can spell. Who wants to go to an event where they can't even spell the matchups properly?

I have no idea what you're talking about :o

And at least we don't steal ideas from our hosts :cmad:

I forsee JAL winning by sitting on ETM's head.

no poll is necessary, let's have some write ins! who will win, how will they win?

will it be Enterthemadness with his high flying moves, or will JAL win on brute strength? YOU decide
I shall win with my pound and ground street fighting style.:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"