SHHFFL XIII - The Official Fantasy Football League of SHHype

Ummm we are reminding you before the draft, ya geezer.

lol

side note: the Locos have lost 4 straight, which means they will beat me by 100 points this week

lol

side note: the Locos have lost 4 straight, which means they will beat me by 100 points this week

naw

giphy.gif

PLAYOFFS QUARTERFINALS RECAP

In the "Nobody wants to Win" Bowl, The Butterflies Greased Up the Regulators

The Butterflies got 17.52 points from Tom Brady and 12.34 from the Denver Broncos Defense to sneak by Regulators, 55.46 to 53.65. Like Kevin Dyson getting tackled at the one-yard line in Super Bowl XXXIV, Regulators fell just short, suffering a 1.81-point loss to The Butterflies in the playoffs. If only DeVante Parker had managed more than 16 yards on Monday night, the outcome might have been different.

LatverianLocos Ass Slaps Coastal Camel Toes

LatverianLocos put up the fifth-highest point total in the league (regular season + playoffs) to crush Coastal Camel Toes 145.18 to 84.11. The enormous 61.07-point playoff win was the 10th-largest margin of victory for all matchups this season. The GM of LatverianLocos can sleep well tonight after getting revenge for a Week 12 99.85 to 85.76 loss to Coastal Camel Toes. Coastal Camel Toes must have some good karma from a previous season or event. They finished the regular season in third place with a record of 8-5, despite ranking just 11th in the league in scoring at 78.48 points per game. Coastal Camel Toes will start their vacation earlier than they hoped, as they lost their only postseason game.

Consolation Round Recap

W'sOrNothing Big Finger Lubes Heavily-Armed Lemurs

W'sOrNothing delivered a powerhouse performance, scoring the highest point total they've scored all season to bulldoze Heavily-Armed Lemurs 136.82 to 89.56. Heavily-Armed Lemurs now has three blowout losses on the season. Heavily-Armed Lemurs ended the regular season in ninth place with a record of 6-7. When considering points per game, they ranked slightly better (eighth with 83.35). Heavily-Armed Lemurs has gone fishin' early, losing in their first postseason contest.

Defending Champ SF's Backstabbers Butt Pounds Batman

SF's Backstabbers crushed Batman 103.99 to 59.74 behind Eli Manning, whose 40.54 points were the second-highest point total of the week. Batman now has five blowout losses on the season. SF's Backstabbers started one player with zero points while Batman served up two goose eggs, meaning both sides missed scoring opportunities. Batman must have some good karma from a previous season or event. They finished the regular season in 11th place with a record of 6-7, despite ranking just 15th in the league in scoring at 75.32 points per game. Batman was sent home quickly this postseason, losing in their only playoff matchup.

Last edited:
PLAYOFFS SEMIFINALS

1. The Hobbit Brigade - 11-2-0 (W3) VS 6. X- Latverian Locos - 8-6-0 (W1)

2. The Pickled Peppers - 8-5-0 (W2) VS 5. The Butterflies - 8-6-0 (W2)

Regulators play Coastal Camel Toes for 5th place.

All Divisions still representing For Finals. :yay:

Last edited:
Finally after many times making the playoffs i finally won a playoff game. It wasn't pretty but I'll take it

Cant believe I lost by just 3 points, congrats to those who move on to the semi's

figured i would crash and burn this time of year :(

These semi finals games are nail biters... :o

And that, lady and gentlemen, is how you make it to the Super Bowl.

PLAYOFFS SEMIFINALS RECAP

The Pickled Peppers Butt Plows The Butterflies

The Pickled Peppers got the eighth-highest point total in the league this season (including playoffs), shredding The Butterflies 139.80 to 54.40. The enormous 85.40-point playoff victory was the largest margin of victory for all matchups this season. The Pickled Peppers has put a nice string together and has now won three straight. Adding insult to injury, The Butterflies had a starter score zero points (Cecil Shorts III). The Butterflies concluded the regular season in fifth place with a record of 7-6. In terms of scoring average, they ranked slightly better (third with 89.28). In their only other postseason game of the season, The Butterflies stole one from Regulators, 55.46 to 53.65.

The Hobbit Brigade EmbarrASSes the LatverianLocos

The Hobbit Brigade benefited from 23.90 points from the Cincinnati Bengals Defense and 20.30 from Ben Roethlisberger, shredding LatverianLocos, 119.15 to 79.44. The Hobbit Brigade now has five blowout wins on the year. The Hobbit Brigade has been coming up strong regularly and has now won four straight. LatverianLocos concluded the regular season in sixth place with a record of 7-6. From a points per game perspective, they ranked slightly better (fourth with 87.68). In their only other postseason game of the season, LatverianLocos trashed Coastal Camel Toes, 145.18 to 84.11. Teams had trouble sleeping after playing LatverianLocos this year, as they blew out their opponent six times this season.

Consolation 5th Place Recap

Regulators Puts a Surprise Ass Spank on Coastal Camel Toes

Regulators got the third-highest score of the week from Brock Osweiler (36.82) to put a thrashing on Coastal Camel Toes 88.37 to 60.87. Regulators came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 12.80. Regulators has done a good job of putting teams away early, collecting five blowout wins on the year. This beating came when it counted, serving as revenge for a Week 9 103.22 to 96.11 upset loss to Coastal Camel Toes.

SHHFFL SUPER BOWL XIII

1. The Hobbit Brigade - 12-2-0 (W4)

VS

2. The Pickled Peppers - 9-5-0 (W3)

The pre game chatter is awfully disappointing... :csad:

Busy couple of days and more to come. But I suppose I can sneak in here for a moment to comment on how eager I am to stand over your bloodied corpse while thrusting my hips repeatedly like a 90s Jim Carrey fanboy.

Laces out, Dan. Laces out.

Freaking Roethlisberger. At least get 0.00. Can you do that for me, Ben?

Man... looks like I've been beat. I thought I had a great shot until Roethlisberger laid a colossal egg when I needed him most.

Congrats, TMoB. Job well done.

First, I'm going to post as a SHHFFL player/team owner...

w00t!!! w00t!!!
In your face, Springfield!!!

How apropos that I won SHHFFL Bowl XIII :yay:

My top RB picks blew monkey chunks all season... Murray & Anderson... But thanks to some timely pick ups, Dion Lewis, Antonio Andrews & Gillislee, they gave me points to win...

I am the SHHFFL CHAMPION!!! Feel my wrath. Haha.

Thanks everybody.

:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"