SHHFFL XIII - The Official Fantasy Football League of SHHype

SHHFFL SUPER BOWL XIII RECAP

The Pickled Peppers Sphincter Rips Apart The Hobbit Brigade

The Pickled Peppers got 21.10 points from Mike Gillislee and 20.82 from the Kansas City Chiefs Defense to crush The Hobbit Brigade 99.16 to 60.19. The Pickled Peppers now has six blowout wins on the year. The Pickled Peppers has been coming up strong regularly and has now won four straight. The Hobbit Brigade concluded the regular season with a record of 11-2, good for first place. From a points per game perspective, they ranked slightly worse (second with 88.75). In their only other postseason game of the season, The Hobbit Brigade demolished LatverianLocos, 119.15 to 79.44. Teams had trouble sleeping after playing The Hobbit Brigade this year, as they blew out their opponent five times this season.

Smooth Moves by The Pickled Peppers

Mike Gillislee proved to be a true diamond in the rough, scoring the fifth-most points in the league.
We won't judge you if you want to bow to the Kansas City Chiefs Defense. They ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 20.82 points.
Brandon Marshall felt like the Rodney Dangerfield of football: "no respect at all" with this week's projected points. He scored the ninth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 155.8%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
Quarterbacks get the blame when the team loses and the glory when the team wins. With 9.44 points, Cam Newton had the fifth-highest score of any QB in the league this week and earned his praise.
The Pickled Peppers saw the majority of their starters (6 of 9) beat their projected point total.

Hobbit Brigade What Ifs

The good news is, at least we know you're trying. The bad news is, you don't seem to be any good at trying.
Acquired and benched Austin Seferian-Jenkins, who scored 14.00 points and beat his projected point total by 226.3%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
The Hobbit Brigade picked up Stefon Diggs, who then fell short of his 5.59-point projection by scoring 0.95 points.
Ben Roethlisberger was last in the league in scoring and scored below his projection for the first time this season with -3.10 points against a projected 20.08.
7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.

Game Notes

Maybe the league is colluding against them. All three of the losses for The Hobbit Brigade this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
The Pickled Peppers has won four straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
The Pickled Peppers topped their point expectations for the third week in a row. They have now overperformed versus projections for the seventh time.
The Hobbit Brigade had their four-game win streak snapped in the loss.
This must be how Jay Leno feels with a garage full of high-performance cars. The Pickled Peppers got a combined 28.90 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
In games that are blowouts, The Pickled Peppers is now 6-2, including wins in their last three such matchups.
It was quite a beating for The Hobbit Brigade, who now is 5-2 in blowouts this year.
The Pickled Peppers had the second-highest point total in the league this week.

SHHFFL XIII CHAMPIONS
The Pickled Peppers

10-5-0 (W4)

Thanks for a GREAT season everybody.
I appreciate that everybody played their teams to the end.
The division format really made it more fun.
My apologies to everyone who suffered lots of anal damage lol.

I look forward to next season.
Cheers.

Mike 13

:batty:

Congrats on your victory Mr. Themanofbat.

Oh, and thanks for running the league. :cwink:

Thanks.

It's the first time since the inaugural SHHFFL I that a Commish wins the title.
Here's hoping it happens again next year. :oldrazz:

FIXED!!!!

Kidding of course. Congrats on your win TMOB. I look forward to more excruciating losses 9 months from now.

So I've come in 2nd place in both seasons that I've played. Gonna have to change that next year. Good season everyone. I look forward to next year. Remind me not to draft Roethlisburger.

List of SHHFFL Champions...

SHHFFL XIII The Pickled Peppers (the Hobbit Brigade)
SHHFFL XII SF's Backstabbers (Mindless Minions)
SHHFFL XI Mindless Minions (Regulators)
SHHFFL X Alex's Warriors (Poeman's Cookies)
SHHFFL IX Alex's Warriors (the Hobbit Brigade)
SHHFFL VIII Regulators (Mindless Minions)
SHHFFL VII Methos (Zaks Zombies)
SHHFFL VII Matt's Man-Spiders (W'sOrNothing)
SHHFFL V W'sOrNothing (Mindless Minions)
SHHFFL IV Mindless Minions (The Pickled Peppers)
SHHFFL III Slipknot (The Reservoir Dogs)
SHHFFL II atmshawn (Brodie is smarter)
SHHFFL I Malices Maruaders (Southern Sasquatch)

List of SHHFFL Champions...

SHHFFL XIII The Pickled Peppers (the Hobbit Brigade)
SHHFFL XII SF's Backstabbers (Mindless Minions)
SHHFFL XI Mindless Minions (Regulators)
SHHFFL X Alex's Warriors (Poeman's Cookies)
SHHFFL IX Alex's Warriors (the Hobbit Brigade)
SHHFFL VIII Regulators (Mindless Minions)
SHHFFL VII Methos (Zaks Zombies)
SHHFFL VII Matt's Man-Spiders (W'sOrNothing)
SHHFFL V W'sOrNothing (Mindless Minions)
SHHFFL IV Mindless Minions (The Pickled Peppers)
SHHFFL III Slipknot (The Reservoir Dogs)
SHHFFL II atmshawn (Brodie is smarter)
SHHFFL I Malices Maruaders (Southern Sasquatch)

SHHFFL XIV The HH Jabronis (Who cares about 2nd place?) :gngl:

Congratulations The Man of Bat!

Looking forward to talking trash and taking trophies with you lot next season.

And just a reminder to the commish, please have the flex spot fixed

and ladies should pick first!

Congrats TMOB :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back