SHHFFL XIV - The Official Fantasy Football league of SHHype!

My team has decided to **** the bed this week. :dry:

Even though my team doesn't matter any more, I think it's funny that out of my 5 WRs, only one got more than 1 fantasy point. That's just sad.

But hey, at least it was a Bengal. Go LaFell :)

Week 15: Semi Finals Recap

Latverian Locos Defecates All Over The Pickled Peppers

Latverian Locos destroyed The Pickled Peppers 124.32 to 70.81 while also putting up the seventh-highest point total in the league to date. Latverian Locos now has five blowout wins on the year. Someone check the temperature of Latverian Locos. They've been on fire, winning their last six matchups in a row. The Pickled Peppers ended the regular season in second place with a record of 9-4. In terms of scoring average, they ranked slightly better (first with 92.67). The Pickled Peppers will start their vacation earlier than they hoped, as they lost their only postseason game.

Matt's Man-Spiders Puts In Unexpected CreamPie Against Heavily-Armed Lemurs

Matt's Man-Spiders overcame a 21.57-point projected spread to nip Heavily-Armed Lemurs 108.05 to 103.86 for the upset. They took advantage of a team-leading 30.88 points from the New England Patriots Defense and 25.05 from Ryan Mathews. The GM of Matt's Man-Spiders hasn't needed nail clippers all season, biting their nails through three close wins this season. Heavily-Armed Lemurs concluded the regular season with a record of 8-5, good for fourth place. When considering points per game, they ranked slightly worse (fifth with 85.43). In their only other postseason game of the season, Heavily-Armed Lemurs defeated The Hobbit Brigade, 103.17 to 86.35. Teams had trouble sleeping after playing Heavily-Armed Lemurs this year, as they blew out their opponent six times this season.

Last edited:
SHHFFL XIV PLAYOFFS
SHHFFL SUPER BOWL XIV

3. Latverian Locos - 11-4-0 (W6) VS 1. Matt's Man-Spiders - 11-3-0 (W1)

Good luck, killface!

Also, good game bored. I got really lucky!

The last time the Locos lost a game you ask?

Week 9

78.59 to 77.04 :wow:

Week 9 Recap

Matt's Man-Spiders Gives Aggressive Lubeless Heave over Latverian Locos for Third Consecutive Win

Matt's Man-Spiders earned their third win in as many matchups when they edged Latverian Locos 78.59 to 77.04 in a Monday night comeback. They were led by the New Orleans Saints Defense with 22.16 points and Jimmy Graham who had 19.15. The streak is the result of some high scoring by Matt's Man-Spiders, who owns the fourth-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 85.04 points per matchup. Latverian Locos got zero points from Jeremy Maclin, which might have made the difference in the outcome. Latverian Locos stays in fourth place with a 5-4 record. Matt's Man-Spiders is in second place, having now blown through House Hush (84.64 to 45.99) and The Hobbit Brigade (70.13 to 58.44).

Oh man, that is the game I made my best move in the season by starting the bottom tier New Orleans defense over two Ds with higher projections because I liked the matchup!

Good luck Matt!

The subplots to this matchup are bonkers

I never thought I'd say this but dropping AJ Green for Rod Streater ten minutes before the game started may be the move that saved my season. :wow:

i dont think anyone has ever been able to say that sentence with truth until now

This is shaping up to be a helluva end to the season. After a heroic performance by Le'Veone Bell, it all comes down to a top tier wide receiver, Dez Bryant vs an 11 point spread and a top tier kicker, Dan Bailey. No matter how it shakes out, it's going to be a very tight finish to this season.

This is nuts! Dez Bryant just threw a touchdown pass to make this a 101.25 to 99.99 game! Dallas now leads by two touchdowns with four minutes left in the third. You gotta think with the one seed locked they are going to pull starters at some point. Our championship might be decided by when Jerry Jones shoves his hand up the ash off his puppet Jason Garrett and makes him say "rest the starters."

:drl:And with that touchdown, unless Dan Bailey puts up a long field goal or two, killface should have the win. Good game, buddy!

That said, for not pulling his starters, it is my sincere hope thate Detroit turns into the thugs they were when Schwartz and Suh was around, starts taking cheap shots and inflicts career ending injuries on Prescott, Elliot, and Bryant. Then I hope when Jason Garrett gets home tonight, his wife reveals she is cheating on him and has infected him with gonorrhea. Teach him to **** up my fantasy season. :cmad: :argh: :rant: :exp:

Dez! You lovely beast of a man! This championship was stolen from the ashes of defeat.

Good game, Matt.

Dez! You lovely beast of a man! This championship was stolen from the ashes of defeat.

I suddenly take great pleasure in the fact that Dez's mom was a hooker. :hehe:

Good game, Matt.

We have really had some great games this season! This was was the Super Bowl XLII of the SHHFFL! :funny:

At any rate, congratulations on your title! I look forward to more classic matchups next season!

At any rate, congratulations on your title! I look forward to more classic matchups next season!

Matt, now that you've played the new divisional format in SHHFFL, is it better than before, or just more of the same?

Week 16: SHHFFL XIV Recap

Latverian Locos Gives Last Second Aggressive Anal Lubeless Heave over Matt's Man-Spiders

Montana, Brady, and Manning. Those are some of the names that Latverian Locos will be synonymous with after their comeback victory against Matt's Man-Spiders, overcoming a 11.01-point deficit on Monday night to edge Matt's Man-Spiders 106.94 to 102.25. Latverian Locos picked up 26.95 points from Le'Veon Bell and 21.70 from Dez Bryant. Latverian Locos has been just plain unbeatable after winning their last seven matchups in a row. This close call came when it counted, serving as revenge for a Week 9 78.59 to 77.04 close loss to Matt's Man-Spiders. Matt's Man-Spiders must have some good karma from a previous season or event. They finished the regular season in first place with a record of 10-3, despite ranking just eighth in the league in scoring at 82.97 points per game. In their only other postseason game of the season, Matt's Man-Spiders slipped by Heavily-Armed Lemurs, 108.05 to 103.76.

SHHFFL SUPER BOWL XIV CHAMPIONS

3. Latverian Locos
12-4-0 (W7)

Last edited:
Great season guys...
Close to the end with playoff implications.
I think the new Divisional format really makes it better.
Enjoy the off season, and hopefully we'll all meet again in July 2017.
Any and all comments, tweaks, etc to help improve scoring would greatly be appreciated.
Happy Yule Tide Jazz folks.
Cheers
Mike

We have really had some great games this season! This was was the Super Bowl XLII of the SHHFFL! :funny:

Ah yes..the classic Jimmy Graham and Dez Bryant Games. :funny:

Thanks man! Our matchups give me heart attacks

congrats to the winner

great season yall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"