SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Themanofbat

Never Mind the Buttocks...
Reaction score
YOnce again, I'm setting up Season XV of the Super Hero Hype Fantasy Football League. (seeing as I set up Season V,VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII & XIV, that's good enough for me :yay: )

As some of you are aware, my life has changed in recent years as I'm going to approach my 50th birthday in the Fall, with a new 6 year old boy and soon to be 4 year old daughter... on top of my 19 year old son. I'm tired. I have other commitments. I guess what I'm saying is that I'll run the league... but my involvement in this thread will be minimal at best... Though when I said the same thing last year, and I blasted you guys with updates every week hahaha :woot:

Maybe you guys will have to be more "into your own trash talk", and colourful updates & standings would be appreciated.

Pre sent out invites to last years players (I think... let me know if you didn't get the invite), happened today, so hopefully everyone is on board... seeing as there has been good rivalries over the past 9 years. However, if people wanna bail, I'll give out the league info to whoever wants to play in an order that will follow this post.

Also, seeing as I'm old & crotchety, maybe one of you keener types can tell me which poster has been banned last year seeing as we no longer allow banned users from playing in the Hype League.

And please, if you're going to sign up, play your players throughout the season. We've had problems in the past with players not being serious enough to play their players. So if you don't think you're committed to playing, please let someone else to join.

Thanks.

Any suggestions/changes to the rules are welcomed.

It says everyone has renewed, but I find this suspicious...
Let me know, and I'll confirm your name... in bold below.

The current order in the divisions below are how you finished last year.

(16 teams... 4 divisions)

Timely Division

1. The Pickled Peppers - Themanofbat
2. SF's Backstabbers - Spider-Fan
3. New York Spiders - NewYorkSpider
4. HawkPride - Phaedrus45

National Division

1. Latverian Locos -killface (Defending Champ!!! Moider da bum!!! :cmad: )
2. Regulators - Kaleb
3. W'sOrNothing - wiegeabo
4. The Deadcruisers - Kane52630

Gold Key Division

1. The Butterflies - ARROGANCE
2. Coastal Camel Toes - ComicChick
3. Heavily-Armed Lemurs - bored
4. The Incredible Hulks - The Incredible Hulk

Fawcett Division

1. The Hobbit Brigade - JewishHobbit
2. House Hush - Hush
3. Matt's Man-Spiders - Matt
4. The HH Jabronis - HaplessHenchman

Once you've registered, please post your team name so I know who's who.

If you can, try and keep the same team name... because I just love consistency.

:yay:

Last edited:
Potential draft date set for August 28th @ 9:30 pm EST

Thoughts?

tumblr_nw4pdnjJzS1rmgz8no4_250.gif

Potential draft date set for August 28th @ 9:30 pm EST

Thoughts?

Sounds good to me.

Maybe I'll launch the Pick em in April next year.

Are the divisions/players purposely shuffled from previous seasons? I've always been on Fawcett with Hench, Hush, and Matt (as of last year) but Yahoo has me on National with CC, Hush, and Kaleb

Oh... and I'm in :)

Are the divisions/players purposely shuffled from previous seasons? I've always been on Fawcett with Hench, Hush, and Matt (as of last year) but Yahoo has me on National with CC, Hush, and Kaleb

Oh... and I'm in :)

All the Divisions will remain the same.
This will be the 3rd year with the 4 Division Format after a 5 year 2 Division format.
I just have to make them as such, and make the schedule reflective of the 2 games within the schedule, and play two other divs format.

YOnce again, I'm setting up Season XV of the Super Hero Hype Fantasy Football League. (seeing as I set up Season V,VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII & XIV, that's good enough for me :yay: )

As some of you are aware, my life has changed in recent years as I'm going to approach my 50th birthday in the Fall, with a new 6 year old boy and soon to be 4 year old daughter... on top of my 19 year old son. I'm tired. I have other commitments. I guess what I'm saying is that I'll run the league... but my involvement in this thread will be minimal at best... Though when I said the same thing last year, and I blasted you guys with updates every week hahaha :woot:

Maybe you guys will have to be more "into your own trash talk", and colourful updates & standings would be appreciated.

Pre sent out invites to last years players (I think... let me know if you didn't get the invite), happened today, so hopefully everyone is on board... seeing as there has been good rivalries over the past 9 years. However, if people wanna bail, I'll give out the league info to whoever wants to play in an order that will follow this post.

Also, seeing as I'm old & crotchety, maybe one of you keener types can tell me which poster has been banned last year seeing as we no longer allow banned users from playing in the Hype League.

And please, if you're going to sign up, play your players throughout the season. We've had problems in the past with players not being serious enough to play their players. So if you don't think you're committed to playing, please let someone else to join.

Thanks.

Any suggestions/changes to the rules are welcomed.

It says everyone has renewed, but I find this suspicious...
Let me know, and I'll confirm your name... in bold below.

The current order in the divisions below are how you finished last year.

(16 teams... 4 divisions)

Timely Division

1. The Pickled Peppers - Themanofbat
2. SF's Backstabbers - Spider-Fan
3. New York Spiders - NewYorkSpider
4. HawkPride - Phaedrus45

National Division

1. Latverian Locos -killface (Defending Champ!!! Moider da bum!!! :cmad: )
2. Regulators - Kaleb
3. W'sOrNothing - wiegeabo
4. The Deadcruisers - Kane52630

Gold Key Division

1. The Butterflies - ARROGANCE
2. Coastal Camel Toes - ComicChick
3. Heavily-Armed Lemurs - bored
4. The Incredible Hulks - The Incredible Hulk

Fawcett Division

1. The Hobbit Brigade - JewishHobbit
2. House Hush - Hush
3. Matt's Man-Spiders - Matt
4. The HH Jabronis - HaplessHenchman

Once you've registered, please post your team name so I know who's who.

If you can, try and keep the same team name... because I just love consistency.

:yay:

I'm in! I shall register as soon as I get home from my office.

I'm in! I shall register as soon as I get home from my office.

Apparently there is no registration this year and I should read more carefully. :funny: At any rate, the Man-Spiders are in!

I'm in, but I had to get a new yahoo account because, apparently, if you lose you're yahoo password, you are utterly boned.

I'm in, but I had to get a new yahoo account because, apparently, if you lose you're yahoo password, you are utterly boned.

Make sure you edit all your crap properly so you'll get the email next year.

Apparently there is no registration this year and I should read more carefully. :funny: At any rate, the Man-Spiders are in!

Yeah, it's an auto renew, but I don't trust it and I want the people to post in here just to confirm they're gonna play.

Otherwise, there could be a team or two that auto drafts and never plays their players.

posting confirmed!!!

Viva Lemurs!

(sorry for the delayed response, i'm studying for the bar exam)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"