SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

The Divisions will always be the same unless the BoG decides on a massive relocation of teams, but there's always a cost to that hahaha

If anyone communicates with either HaplessHenchman or Phaedrus45, can you let them know I'm looking for their approval on playing?

Thanks.

If anyone communicates with either HaplessHenchman or Phaedrus45, can you let them know I'm looking for their approval on playing?

Thanks.

So I've not heard from either of these guys... at some point soon, I'm gonna have to decide whether to get new owners.

Anyone know anybody that would like to play?

The last person I recommended nearly won the thing. :o

Maybe Warhammer or DarthSkywalker? Both are fairly active in the NFL thread.

So I've not heard from either of these guys...

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry, I've been really busy this summer with work and haven't been able to come back to the forum in awhile.

Anyway, I am in!

mb-gifs-mindless-behavior-32601850-249-221.gif

Phaed's the last one...

Does he still post his weekly comics buy list?

I don't know. I've not looked at those in a long while. I'll go check :)

I think he's a teacher... Could be on summer vacation...

Matt Moore shoots to the top of everyone's draft board.

I see the draft is August 28th @ 8:30 PM (my time).

My boy has soccer practice until 8 and I'm not sure I will make it home by 8:30. Would it be possible to push it back 1/2 hour until 9?

If not, it's okay. I'll probably only miss the 1st round and would probably only have drafted whoever the computer would draft for me anyway.

I see the draft is August 28th @ 8:30 PM (my time).

My boy has soccer practice until 8 and I'm not sure I will make it home by 8:30. Would it be possible to push it back 1/2 hour until 9?

If not, it's okay. I'll probably only miss the 1st round and would probably only have drafted whoever the computer would draft for me anyway.

I'll take a peak, but I think it's 10:30 my time... Pushing to 11 seems a bit much...

Yeah, I have to be up at 5:30 the next morning. I'd prefer it not to be moved back much if any at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"