SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

JtBgbYO.gif

I'll be there tonight. Hopefully we have another competitive season like last year. Think the standings were pretty tight at one point.

I'll be there.

Not sure about this team that I drafted. I never go TE or QB that early, especially a QB that I probably won't be able to play the first few weeks give or take. It thew me off and I felt like I was chasing my tail the rest of the way (and I think the RBs show).

I didn't really want a 2nd Defense, but being that I wasn't very big on any of the players left at that point I figured I'd pick up whatever defense that's playing the Jets week 1. Might as well at that point.

Regulators

I feel comfortable with the team I drafted, I just want to improve on last years poor season.

Note to self... do not draft and drive. :o

true to latverian loco form, my top two picks carry a lot of risk

I got sick yesterday and completely forgot about the draft. After seeing the team the computer drafted for me, I'm not feeling any better. I need help all over the field.

A+ draft grade? Wow. Thats never happened before. Obviously now my team will go 2-11 this season.

Led by a Quality Group of RBs, The Incredible Hulks is a Force to be Reckoned With

Draft Summary
Even though The Incredible Hulks didn't have a high draft pick (10th overall), it didn't matter, as they built a legit squad capable of taking it to any opponent that gets in their way. As far as projections go, they will probably finish first in SHHFFL XV League with a record of 13-0-0 (1,465 points). They loaded up on ball carriers early, using three of their first five picks to scoop up RBs Leonard Fournette (second round), Ty Montgomery (third round), and Eddie Lacy (fourth round). The Incredible Hulks will rely heavily on this group, as they are one of the highest-scoring groups of RBs in the league.

Schedule
The Incredible Hulks should drop off the grid during Week 8. They have four players and the most projected fantasy points on bye that week. Based on their opponents' projected points, they have one of the easiest slates. The Incredible Hulks has the opportunity to come out firing, as the first four games of their season are projected to be less difficult than the league average.

Draft Notes
On Autopilot
Choosing which WRs to start should be pretty obvious most weeks for The Incredible Hulks, as projections show a healthy point difference between their third-ranked (Rishard Matthews) and fourth-ranked (John Ross) wideouts.

Separating the Wheat from the Chaff
The Incredible Hulks drafted top-3 players at a trio of different positions (Aaron Rodgers, Chris Boswell, and New England).

Asset Management
The Incredible Hulks is loaded at QB and DEF. Could they be willing to leverage some of that talent and listen to trade offers from other teams in SHHFFL XV League?

Defense Wins Championships?
The Incredible Hulks chose to go with two DEFs instead of loading up at other spots.

A Dominating Pair
The Incredible Hulks has a pair of fantasy MVPs in their lineup. Last season, two of their players (Aaron Rodgers and LeGarrette Blount) finished among the top-20 players that were on the most first-place fantasy teams.

Full Control Early On
The Incredible Hulks began things with a bang, nabbing the most projected points in the league during the draft's first half.

Dammit. I was sick Sunday and Monday, and I missed the freaking draft... lol
Let's go see what kind of sucky team I autodrafted...
Ugh...

I got an A-......I personally think my team is ass.

i missed the draft. im scared to login and see my team lol

This was pretty much me as I looked over the team the computer drafted for me:

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Ok, so the schedule is finally finalized.
Everybody plays their own division twice, and once within the Conference, and 3 games outside the conference.

First two games and last two games are divisional, so good to get a great start, and those last two weeks can make or break a playoff spot.

:yay:

If anyone is interested, I am looking to move Witten. I didn't check the bye weeks before pulling the trigger on that one.

Well, if there's a positive to this hurricane business, cancelling the Tampa/Miami game made me start Alex Smith...
44.6 points...

I just want to thank Kareem Hunt for my 46.70 pts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"