SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

side note: does footballguys not do its weekly newsletters anymore ?!?

Ive not received any in a while,I mostly I mostly just download and listen to their weekly podcasts for their weekly waiver/match ups and "on the couch" specials specials instead

oh no

those weekly emails were the only newsletter i ever subscribed to. i dont listen to podcasts :(

oh no

those weekly emails were the only newsletter i ever subscribed to. i dont listen to podcasts :(

You should its worth it,especially their On the Couch episodes because of listening to that particular podcast I tried to draft Kareem Hunt in all my leagues,rather than taking an rb early.

Right now we're just taking things one game a time. We're focused on the Jabroni's this week and beating them handily. Hopefully Rodgers and Montgomery can have a big Thursday night and break their will to live before the weekend.

That's a good approach... LOTS can happen in the next 4 weeks. :yay:

Apparently, there's a new stat on my team page, and I'm 61-61-0 in SHHFFL play...
Who knew...

Ive not received any in a while,I mostly I mostly just download and listen to their weekly podcasts for their weekly waiver/match ups and "on the couch" specials specials instead

Haven't listened to that one. The Fantasy Footballers is the main one I listen to for redraft. Fantastic and hilarious group of guys.

Haven't listened to that one. The Fantasy Footballers is the main one I listen to for redraft. Fantastic and hilarious group of guys.

Also enjoy listening to them, I usually download their "starts of the week" or their "Keep/trade/cut" weekly podcasts.

I like Footballuys mostly cause every Tues/Wed Sigmund will interview someone in the industry like Matt Waldman (who is very knowledgeably when it comes to the NFL draft) Patrick Daugherty, Evan Silva,Rich Hribar,JJ Zachariason,Matt Harmon or Josh Norris.They usually spend over an year discussing players/teams they are buying into during the season or which sleeper they think will break out.

Geezuz... Did Hush forget their was a game this week?

Benched Cam Newton for Blake Bortles this week. :argh: While that seems idiotic of me, Newton has been struggling and Bortles was the best out of FA IMO.

Week 4 Recap

The Pickled Peppers Splooges Latverian Locos, Moves Up to Ninth Place

Coastal Camel Toes Embarrasses House Hush Without Lube, Boots Them from Top Spot

Deadcruisers Nipple Tweaks HawkPride, Rises to 11th Place

Matt's Man-Spiders Tea Bags Heavily-Armed Lemurs, Tacks On Third Straight Win

W'sOrNothing Gets Win With Big Arse Gouging Against New York Spiders, Moves to 13th Place

SF's Backstabbers Butt Hurts Regulators for Division Lead

The Butterflies Comes On Back to Beat The Hobbit Brigade, Tacks On Third Consecutive Win

The Incredible Hulks Fingers His Way With A Win Against The HH Jabronis to Claim the Top Spot in the League

WEEK 4 STANDINGS
Teams in BOLD are currently in a playoff position

Timely Division

4. SF's Backstabbers - 2-2-0 (W1)
9. The Pickled Peppers - 2-2-0 (W1)
12. HawkPride - 1-3-0 (L3)
14. New York Spiders - 1-3-0 (L3)

National Division

3. Regulators - 2-2-0 (L2)
8. Latverian Locos - 2-2-0 (L2)
11. Deadcruisers - 2-2-0 (W2)
13. W'sOrNothing - 1-3-0 (W1)

Gold Key Division

1. The Incredible Hulks - 4-0-0 (W4)
5. Coastal Camel Toes - 3-1-0 (W2)
7. The Butterflies - 3-1-0 (W3)
15. Heavily-Armed Lemurs - 1-3-0 (L1)

Fawcett Division

2. House Hush - 3-1-0 (L1)
6. Matt's Man-Spiders - 3-1-0 (W3)
10. The Hobbit Brigade - 2-2-0 (L1)
16. The HH Jabronis - 0-4-0 (L4)

X = Clinched Play Off Position.
Y = Clinched Division.
Z = Clinched Bye

I don't think HawkPride is playing his team, so if anyone knows anybody that would want to take it over, let me know.

Geezuz... Did Hush forget their was a game this week?

Bro! I know. Look at my bench from last week, I could literally do nothing. Still if you are gonna lose big best to lose big early in my mind and thrive during the byes.

My team is gonna shat the bed today

im liking what i'm seeing so far from the Toes :up:

looks like the Toes are stepping on some Butterflies today :awesome:

Man, my team stinks out loud. I barely beat a team who forgot to replace his players on Bye. Only reason I won that one was because of Aaron Jones big day against the Cowboys. Now Powell is injured so I have to go with Devontae Booker as my other RB. I mean, this season is shaping up to be historically bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"