Shia Labeouf says he's done making big studio movies...

The real question: Who will be left less satisfied, the audience or his scene partner? :o

His blowup doll is not able to be patched anymore?

Well, he's banged quite a few hot chicks, so it's not like he was ever hurting for ash.

I'm not the biggest fan of Charlotte Gainsbourg...but she doesn't deserve this. :(

After flying under the radar for a while, LaBeouf is back on the press circuit promoting his upcoming film "Lawless." And once again, he's... well, he's kind of freaking us out.

First of all, after all those run-ins with the law, LaBeouf gave up drinking -- except, he said, on the set of the film, in which he plays a moonshine drinker in the Prohibition era. Instead of doing what most actors do and acting drunk, LaBeouf fell off the wagon, getting drunk for real at work. "My drinking on this movie was as undestructive as I could possibly make it, if that makes sense," he told NY Mag. "I did it for the movie. I didn't drink off set for no reason. I did it because, when I showed up on set the next day, my [bleep]ing eyes looked like this and my face... had that drunk bloat that I needed, that I couldn't have if that wasn't going on. Moonshine is different than liquor. Moonshine is closer to heroin."

Not to state the obvious, but... couldn't a make-up artist have helped him out with that drunk look?

Unfortunately, he says that his attempts to keep his drinking "undestructive" failed, because his drunk, aggressive behavior alarmed his costar Mia Wasikowska so much she wanted to leave the film. "She was calling her attorney, like, 'Get me the f*** out of here,'" he admits. "Mia was ready to walk away from the movie. I was really pretty aggressive about it, and not in any kind of weird, strange way, but I don't think she had ever experienced anything like that."

Obviously, a movie set is different from your normal 9-5 workplace, but we're a little surprised that LaBeouf is bragging to the press about disturbing a female coworker to this degree. Regardless of where you work, your colleagues shouldn't make you feel unsafe, and method acting is a pretty flimsy excuse for workplace harassment if you ask us.
Wonder if it's true

Who the **** does this kid think he is, Daniel Day Lewis?!

Dude what is up with LaBeouf? Is this his new thing? Acting like a creepy, weird guy?

Does he want to be the new Charlie Sheen? Guy does not seem to handle success very well.

Dude what is up with LaBeouf? Is this his new thing? Acting like a creepy, weird guy?

I dont get it either. It's actually confusing because early on he seemed like a pretty normal, pretty cool guy but now, even though I dont mind his acting, I think he needs to get knocked the f*** out

I read that the actress he'll shoot the scene with is a minor.:o

I'm really beginning to wish his 15 minutes would expire ...

I like Shia. The guy gets too much hate for apparantly no reason.

So basically what's Shia going to do when he gets a role as a guy who dies of a heroin overdose?

Heroin, pfft... what's he going to do if he plays a post-op transgender female? :o

6 pages for Labeouf? is this a joke or what?

He was cool on Leno and is a fan of Van Damme.

He had 6 chickens as livestock...but a coyote got to them. One of them he was gonna cook for his GF's dad. His GF is Vietnamese I believe and she is...hot. But he said in their culture it's like a gift to the dad..cook a chicken. He seemed cool.

Only really cared for him in Even Stevens and that gold movie...Greatest Game ever Played.

The fame and the fortune is whats expected if u want to make it big in Hollywood. The hate and negativity comes with the territory. But i commend the stronger will that dont become immersed in the typical lifeatyle of the rich and famous. Im not gonna throw dirt on shia because being in that type of spotlight must be aweful. But thats the career he chose and i hope he comes out better.

"I'm done," he vents to THR in this week's issue. "There's no room for being a visionary in the studio system. It literally cannot exist. You give Terrence Malick a movie like Transformers, and he's f---ed. There's no way for him to exist in that world."

Oh shut up you pretentious dukee bag.

-Tries to start fights in bars to look like a bad boy

-Stated that he banged Megan Fox

What's he trying to prove?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"