Revenge of the Fallen Shia Labouef arrested for Drink Driving may do Jail time

Can't they play it off and have Sam fingers destroyed in the move lol?

That is ****ed up. Seriously. Kids, don't drink and drive. This was the worst case scenario, but still.

Damn, I'm HELLA tired of this guy, but that would have been absolutely horrible if true.

That is ****ed up. Seriously. Kids, don't drink and drive. This was the worst case scenario, but still.

If Shia isn't a complete idiot he will learn from this f**k up and never do it again.

Look at the photo. His pinky doens't show any major damage. They didn't even bandage it.

Look at the photo. His pinky doens't show any major damage. They didn't even bandage it.
I noticed that too. The funny thing is that "buzznet" website that was one of the ones carrying the amputation story was also the one with the gallery of images showing a quite healthy looking pinky poking out past a bandaged ring, middle and possibly forefinger. :whatever: They run two 'exclusives' on pretty much the same story and the articles appear to contradict each other.

I smirked. :hehe:

Gotta love SlashFilm for finding the only picture that highlights Shia's pinky.

bayandshiatransformers.jpg

Apparently the whole amputation story is a load of BS.

From what i read Shia and a friend were involved in a car accident, the car rolled over and they were injured Shia was DUI classes in nevada .

Supposedly he was already on probation for a similar offense last year.

He'll go to a court in California were they treat drink driving as a serious crime.

Shia may do Jail time it depends.

As he finished filming Transformers 2?

Hello Bullza,
I agree with you.Shia LaBeouf has been arrested after an accident this morning literally about a 5-minute walk from my place. First of all, let me say that I have been a Shia LaBeouf fan. I really like this guy’s work up till now. Even when he’s been given crappy roles, he somehow almost makes something out of them and I really respect a guy (especially this young in his career) who can do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"