Should Batman have been able to beat Captain America?

Originally Posted by supermarvelman
They are both at there physical peaks, but Caps physical peak is higher than Batmans, I dont care how much Batman trains, he cant be near the condition Cap is in, so what if Batman did it naturally, and Cap did it with the SuperSoldierSerum, that Serum is what has pushed every part of his body to its physical peak, strength, speed, endurance, agility, durability, etc... all of them at there peak at once. Thats not how Batman condition is, he's not stronger than Cap, he's not faster than Cap, phsyically he has nothing on Cap, fighting wise he might have a little advantage, but Cap is probably the best natural fighter in the Marvel Universe. Sometimes in MMA, a black belt in Jiu Jitsu will lose to a guy who has less skill, just because you have more training doesnt mean you win everytime. Also Cap is a war veteran, I dont care what Batman has been through, he has not gone through War.

this is where ur wrong

if indeed batman is the superior fighter, or rather superior in the way he needs to be than he has the advantage.

think of it this way

you have this asian martial arts master from um say asia whose been studying all his life and he's in his early 50s so he's not as young as he used to be but what he lacks in energy he more than makes up for in skill, by skill i mean years of reclusive intensive training in what beats what and formulating new forms out of the forms he's mastered...

than you get a really big 20 something guy whose in tip top shape and and run maratons but say only knows boxing and (what the hey) Judo...

what do u think would happen?

You really underestimate Cap fighting ability, I'm not wrong, but of course I dont think I'm wrong it's my opinion. Caps primary styles are boxing and judo, that doesn't mean he isnt practiced in other forms of combat, how do you think he's survived all these years. He knows enough to go toe to toe with Batman. It's not always about quantity, Cap wins.

batman has jla/jsa/wayne(his own company for petessake) tech resources at his beck and call

and i'm doubt cap has access to x-men toys
that's almost like saying they would let fury walk in and borrow the jet

Cap doesn't need toys to take down Batman.

They are both at there physical peaks, but Caps physical peak is higher than Batmans, I dont care how much Batman trains, he cant be near the condition Cap is in, so what if Batman did it naturally, and Cap did it with the SuperSoldierSerum, that Serum is what has pushed every part of his body to its physical peak, strength, speed, endurance, agility, durability, etc... all of them at there peak at once. Thats not how Batman condition is, he's not stronger than Cap, he's not faster than Cap, phsyically he has nothing on Cap, fighting wise he might have a little advantage, but Cap is probably the best natural fighter in the Marvel Universe. Sometimes in MMA, a black belt in Jiu Jitsu will lose to a guy who has less skill, just because you have more training doesnt mean you win everytime. Also Cap is a war veteran, I dont care what Batman has been through, he has not gone through War.

this is where ur wrong

if indeed batman is the superior fighter, or rather superior in the way he needs to be than he has the advantage.

think of it this way

you have this asian martial arts master from um say asia whose been studying all his life and he's in his early 50s so he's not as young as he used to be but what he lacks in energy he more than makes up for in skill, by skill i mean years of reclusive intensive training in what beats what and formulating new forms out of the forms he's mastered...

than you get a really big 20 something guy whose in tip top shape and and run maratons but say only knows boxing and (what the hey) Judo...

what do u think would happen?
doesnt cap america have enhanced speed and strength, if he does its like a flash vs. hulk situation, no matter how strong, or in battys case skilled he is, if he(bats) cant land a blow wtf does it matter how many black belts he has?

doesnt cap america have enhanced speed and strength, if he does its like a flash vs. hulk situation, no matter how strong, or in battys case skilled he is, if he(bats) cant land a blow wtf does it matter how many black belts he has?

Exactly:yay:

You really underestimate Cap fighting ability, I'm not wrong, but of course I dont think I'm wrong it's my opinion. Caps primary styles are boxing and judo, that doesn't mean he isnt practiced in other forms of combat, how do you think he's survived all these years. He knows enough to go toe to toe with Batman. It's not always about quantity, Cap wins.

actually I'm pretty impressed with caps abilities, considering spideys internal dialogue when they fought...

I only made that point in liu of the fact that everyone seems to think a stonger faster body trumps martial arts skill and know how. and that just isn't true

a smaller very experience boxer and end a match with a large lesser experienced brute in a round

ppl say caps strength and endurance will get him through this...I say they don't really factor is batman can trump him with martial arts know how

unless cap is really that much stronger (and that stats don't seem to say so)
than Jujitzu(sp)
can be used to counter his strength

is cap is going to box and put his body and weight behind his attacks than
akido would have him across the room and on his face with every attack
(with a broken finger)

u said it ur self
it's about quality
and batman can write books on the stuff

You are still forgettin that speed is the first road block in these vs. threads, if flash versus batman, who would win? Flash, he could go behind batman, screw him, then break his neck before he knew it, I am not saying cap has flash like speed but he sure does have more than human speed, and thats all he needs.

actually I'm pretty impressed with caps abilities, considering spideys internal dialogue when they fought...

I only made that point in liu of the fact that everyone seems to think a stonger faster body trumps martial arts skill and know how. and that just isn't true

a smaller very experience boxer and end a match with a large lesser experienced brute in a round

ppl say caps strength and endurance will get him through this...I say they don't really factor is batman can trump him with martial arts know how

unless cap is really that much stronger (and that stats don't seem to say so)
than Jujitzu(sp)
can be used to counter his strength

is cap is going to box and put his body and weight behind his attacks than
akido would have him across the room and on his face with every attack
(with a broken finger)

u said it ur self
it's about quality
and batman can write books on the stuff

I know strength and speed doesnt always win, I do Jui Jitsu, I'm 170lbs I've tapped out guys way bigger and way stronger than me, 230lbs all muscle, so trust me I know about tech vs brute. I still think that Cap is experienced enough in multiple forms of combat plus his brute force, he wins, plain and simple.

If you watch UFC or Pride you should know that a Blue Belt experienced enough can defend himself from getting tapped by a black belt, the blue belt will be dominated the whole time, but with enough practice, he can defend himself enough to land a knockout blow.

I know strength and speed doesnt always win, I do Jui Jitsu, I'm 170lbs I've tapped out guys way bigger and way stronger than me, 230lbs all muscle, so trust me I know about tech vs brute. I still think that Cap is experienced enough in multiple forms of combat plus his brute force, he wins, plain and simple.

I'm glad u know, what u know...

objectively speaking though

this is tech vs brute(and speed)

and that means batman has the advantage

ur jui jitsu anecdote is proof of this
a muay tai knee to the sternum is on record the more powerfull kick(something like a car hitting u at 35mph)
who needs a serum when u know this and can apply it amounst other things to make up for "superstrength"

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

batman is tech

not only that but he is a great thinker

not only that but he may very well be one of the greatest natural fighters ever
how else do u explain mastering 127 forms of fighting in a quarter of a lifetime
(he's adept to it)

I'm glad u know, what u know...

objectively speaking though

this is tech vs brute(and speed)

and that means batman has the advantage

ur jui jitsu anecdote is proof of this
a muay tai knee to the sternum is on record the more powerfull kick(something like a car hitting u at 35mph)
who needs a serum when u know this and can apply it amounst other things to make up for "superstrength"

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

batman is tech

not only that but he is a great thinker

not only that but he may very well be one of the greatest natural fighters ever
how else do u explain mastering 127 forms of fighting in a quarter of a lifetime
(he's adept to it)

Your not gonna convincew me any different, no matter what you say, in my book Cap wins, imagine Cap kneeing Batman in the sternum, it would be like getting hit by a car at 70mph, Cap wins. You can argue with somebody else, cause I'm not budging, so please stop posting at me.

I say it all comes down to speed and instincts, which cap has enhanced versions of, if you can prove bats can land a blow on cap with caps superish speed then ill go bats, otherwise in my opinion atleast cap always wins.

Cap would also use his Judo against Batman attacks, send his ass flying all over the place. I'd like to see Batman try and hit Cap with one of those Mauy Tai kicks Marvin is talking about. Good luck getting passed Caps shield.

it seems we are getting no where, unless you show me a comic that shows bats saying " even with your superish speed i can hit you", then he hits cap, and somehow caps endurance and strength cant take the blow, (which i doubt you can ) im not convinced, and it seems like marvel man will never be convinced, and your too fan blind to see bats just cant do it. and if you think we are fan blind, no, i love bats, nearly hate cap, and marvelman posted on my other thread that bats would woop M knight's (marvel character) ass simply cause He Is THE Batman, which shows a ceartain degree of respect, no?

Your not gonna convincew me any different, no matter what you say, in my book Cap wins, imagine Cap kneeing Batman in the sternum, it would be like getting hit by a car at 70mph, Cap wins. You can argue with somebody else, cause I'm not budging, so please stop posting at me.

wow

i know that there were ignorant, ear plugged, closed to all or any attempts are reasoning and open debate um posters around here

...but i had no idea that they were so open and proud about it

if ur saying what i think ur saying than that's fine...believe what u want

the only ignorant one here is you, have you been ignoring caps speed, and like all of my posts and reasoning, cause i havet got a single answer from you, so it seems you just showed yourself to be a hypocrit. , this is dumb argument with a fan blind, batman b***h. Thats right i said it.

Cap would also use his Judo against Batman attacks, send his ass flying all over the place. I'd like to see Batman try and hit Cap with one of those Mauy Tai kicks Marvin is talking about. Good luck getting passed Caps shield.

cap doesn't do muay tai...and that's my point..bat knows ways around the strengh advantage

for starters any one who carries a shield around is just screaming "i'm a very shield dependant kinda guy"
i'm sure bats's main plan is to seperate cap and his shield

two
I wasn't being literal about the knee to the sternum, i was only pointing out that due to his know how, batman can attack someone with the force of a car, which makes up for the strength difference

if u know judo, u can counter it
so what exactly does cap know, and what does bats know?

Are my posts invisible or is he being ignorant of them because of my cunning and wit, (haha)?

the only ignorant one here is you, have you been ignoring caps speed, and like all of my posts and reasoning, cause i havet got a single answer from you, so it seems you just showed yourself to be a hypocrit. Im out, this is dumb argument with a fan blind, batman b***h. Thats right i said it.

well for starters
I was getting to u, u'll have to be patient...theres plenty to go around but i'm only one person here

speed eh

let me look up my back issues and see how bats has dealth with this before?
oh wait, he's taken out death stroke once or twice...but then again i've only heard this

my answer
batman turns on the ultra sonics,
hits the smoke bombs (so cap can't see, due to lack of proper eye wear) and then revels in his wonderfull advantage

NOW u tell me how cap works he way around that?

besides the faster and hard cap throws punches the more devastating the Akido effect!
cap is fast, but not that fast...

i may not know about the space program but i know what this is...

wow

i know that there were ignorant, ear plugged, closed to all or any attempts are reasoning and open debate um posters around here

...but i had no idea that they were so open and proud about it

if ur saying what i think ur saying than that's fine...believe what u want

Wow what a hypocrite cause obviously I'm not gonna convince you any different about your opinion. I've been argueing this **** all day, I'm just being honest with you so you dont waste your time hypocrite.:whatever:

Your in denial, you think your open minded but your not, cause no matter what, you think since Batman knows 127 forms of combat he wins, atleast I'm not in denial like you.:oldrazz:

If the serum did any good we arent talking like speed advantage between two humans, like one slightly over another, we are talking huge speed change, that no normal , and by normal i mean unaltered, human can deal with, and smoke bombs and such, i say caps just gets out of there to another place, its like when i was saying when i was on batmanss side, bats could just cut the lights and night vision style kill caps, but someone said caps could change the fighting location easliy, besides werent you done posting cause we were ignorant.

I'm a hypocrite? cause i believe in my argument?
cause i'm sitting here formulating well crafted retorts with canon and all nice little smileys?

while ur sitting there posting stuff like this

"Your not gonna convincew me any different, no matter what you say, in my book Cap wins, imagine Cap kneeing Batman in the sternum, it would be like getting hit by a car at 70mph, Cap wins. You can argue with somebody else, cause I'm not budging, so please stop posting at me."

sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"