Should Batman have been able to beat Captain America?

cap doesn't do muay tai...and that's my point..bat knows ways around the strengh advantage

for starters any one who carries a shield around is just screaming "i'm a very shield dependant kinda guy"
i'm sure bats's main plan is to seperate cap and his shield

two
I wasn't being literal about the knee to the sternum, i was only pointing out that due to his know how, batman can attack someone with the force of a car, which makes up for the strength difference

if u know judo, u can counter it
so what exactly does cap know, and what does bats know?

No Cap doesn't know MT, but he is experienced enough to know how to throw a good solid knee. Again I do Jiu Jitsu, thats it, but I do know how to throw a wicked knee, we do some MMA, at the place I train, I dont know MT, but I've sure knocked the **** out of people who now MT, and I dont.

Again you give Cap no credit whatsoever, he carries a shield but he isnt dependent on it, like you think.

Yea Batman abilities could make up for the strength, but since Cap hes enhanced strength, and is an expert boxer, imagine what a Punch to the temple or sternum would do to Batman, it would hit with twice the force of any of batman's blows.

IMO Cap is probably better at Judo than Batman, since Batman has to focus on 126 other forms of combat.

Cap wins:oldrazz:

Most of the time Cap has access to the resources of the Avengers, Shield and the FF. This is a lot more resources than Batman has access to. It is not true now but we still don't how it will be in the Future. Come to think of it he could probably get access to the X-Mens resources as well.

Yeah, but that's not Cap stuff and Cap doesn't use and rely on gadgets. Batman owns gadgets like Iron Man and Black Panther, and much more so than those 2 Marvel characters. Other than that, Batman knows what and how to use the gadgets because he's a Technical guy. If there's one famous US comic character that (over)use gadgets and vehicles, it's Batman.

If the serum did any good we arent talking like speed advantage between two humans, like one slightly over another, we are talking huge speed change, that no normal , and by normal i mean unaltered, human can deal with, and smoke bombs and such, i say caps just gets out of there to another place, its like when i was saying when i was on batmanss side, bats could just cut the lights and night vision style kill caps, but someone said caps could change the fighting location easliy, besides werent you done posting cause we were ignorant.

how big a speed advantage?

last i read
cap could bench around 900lbs
whereas bats could bench 750 ish

consitantly speaking...that's not even close to double

so how much faster is he than batman?
close to double u think?

:o

cutting the lights, makes perfect sense, the flaw with that is that there has to be lights to cut so it's fallace
smoke can happen anywhere...and cap is free to run all he wants...

ultrasonics tho? i don't see cap dealing with those

actually ur the one that said ur done posting...
(something about wanting my attention...now that u have it, make the most of it)

thats why i included a haha, im not conceited and believe i am open minded and incredibly witty (cough cough marvin cough)

i see now

for the record tho, this last post is a wonderful contradiction:cwink:
i like it

i never siad i was done, and i can quote that you did, besides what does benching have the slightest to do with speed, does it matter if hulk can bemch a million and flash three hundred, no, its all about the speed, and if the serum even served a purpose its that it gave cap unhumanly like speed, unmatched speed by any other unaltered human.

and the gadgets, idk how cap could deal, if bats could use em before cap got a deadly blow on bats, there im open minded...

I'm a hypocrite? cause i believe in my argument?
cause i'm sitting here formulating well crafted retorts with canon and all nice little smileys?

while ur sitting there posting stuff like this? sigh

supermarvelman said:
"Your not gonna convincew me any different, no matter what you say, in my book Cap wins, imagine Cap kneeing Batman in the sternum, it would be like getting hit by a car at 70mph, Cap wins. You can argue with somebody else, cause I'm not budging, so please stop posting at me."

Your a moron, I wont budge cause I believe in my argument just like you believe in yours. So I'm stubborn but your not? I dont think so, you are a hypocrite. My arguments are also canon, just because I dont have pics to show you doesnt mean ****. My "retorts" are also well crafted, in your opinion they're not, theres nothing I can do about that. Whats so wrong with that post, I'm being honest, also learn how to actually quote my posts, there you go I did it for you. Oh and by the looks of your sig I know your a Batman fanboy, and you wont budge cause thats what you are. Me I'm not a Cap fanboy, I really dont like his book, and he's not that entertaining to me, but I still know Cap would take Cap down, down to china town.

Your a moron, I wont budge cause I believe in my argument just like you believe in yours. So I'm stubborn but your not? I dont think so, you are a hypocrite. My arguments are also canon, just because I dont have pics to show you doesnt mean ****. My "retorts" are also well crafted, in your opinion they're not, theres nothing I can do about that. Whats so wrong with that post, I'm being honest, also learn how to actually quote my posts, there you go I did it for you. Oh and by the looks of your sig I know your a Batman fanboy, and you wont budge cause thats what you are. Me I'm not a Cap fanboy, I really dont like his book, and he's not that entertaining to me, but I still know Cap would take Cap down, down to china town.
well put, bravo, marvlman, bravo

No Cap doesn't know MT, but he is experienced enough to know how to throw a good solid knee. Again I do Jiu Jitsu, thats it, but I do know how to throw a wicked knee, we do some MMA, at the place I train, I dont know MT, but I've sure knocked the **** out of people who now MT, and I dont.

my point is, what i just wrote about, what a MT knee to the sternum can do to a human body, the thoracic compression and lung truma...batman knows this and so much more...with all goes into his battle tactics
"ok only strong attacks I"ll use such and such on his...um...his punches have alot of incredible weight I'll use his own strengh...um he's stronger than me, so i'll need to get him on the ground and use leverage...this kinda thinking comes from knowing 127 froms...not only that but imagine that on much higer level...who knows what such and such art does when pitted against such and such style.

Again you give Cap no credit whatsoever, he carries a shield but he isnt dependent on it, like you think.
no of course he's not dependant on it, but u said how does batman get around it...my answer, his main plan was to seperate cap and his shield in the first place

Yea Batman abilities could make up for the strength, but since Cap hes enhanced strength, and is an expert boxer, imagine what a Punch to the temple or sternum would do to Batman, it would hit with twice the force of any of batman's blows.
tell that to croc and bane, batman knows what this feels like and he also uses force reversing styles on these types of people and their strong attacks

IMO Cap is probably better at Judo than Batman, since Batman has to focus on 126 other forms of combat.

that's like saying i'm better at chess cause such and such a player knows every move there is to make

Cap wins:oldrazz:

i thinks it's more a draw

I say we put this thread to bed (it rhymes), we are never gonna agree, and i am insulting ppl i dont even know. It seems we have hit a stalemate in my book, with speed, gadgets, and martial arts, and unless this fight actually goes down, we dont know how those factors will play out, but if you want you can continue the argurment, for the last nd final time, I am Done.

Marvin said:
that's like saying i'm better at chess cause such and such a player knows every move there is to make

Thats basically what your saying when you talk about Batman's 120 some-odd fighting styles, so do you need me to help you take your foot out of your mouth?

I'm going to sleep,:o have a good night having wet dreams about Batman training. Good night Marvin.:oldrazz:

i never siad i was done, and i can quote that you did, besides what does benching have the slightest to do with speed, does it matter if hulk can bemch a million and flash three hundred, no, its all about the speed, and if the serum even served a purpose its that it gave cap unhumanly like speed, unmatched speed by any other unaltered human.

i'm pretty sure i didn't, but sure u or maybe marvelman did...i don't know it's late

listen here

by bringing up the strength factor i am merely pointing out that caps strengh has been raised to what the most a human can do?
and what that about 900lbs(it's posted around here)

so if that's how much "Stronger" he is that us?

how much faster could he possibly be?

bare in mind the current benching record is about that!

unless ofcourse the serum made him alot faster than it made him strong?

I say we put this thread to bed (it rhymes), we are never gonna agree, and i am insulting ppl i dont even know. It seems we have hit a stalemate in my book, with speed, gadgets, and martial arts, and unless this fight actually goes down, we dont know how those factors will play out, but if you want you can continue the argurment, for the last nd final time, I am Done.
I guess i'll have to say it one more last and final time I am done, and read what i said, i think it'll make everyone rest easy.

and the gadgets, idk how cap could deal, if bats could use em before cap got a deadly blow on bats, there im open minded...

oh right...cap can deal deadly blows before bats can reach for a button...

lets forget about the part where batman is just about his hand to hand match for a second:o

Your a moronnice, I wont budge cause I believe in my argument just like you believe in yours. So I'm stubborn but your not? I dont think so, you are a hypocrite. My arguments are also canondidn't say they weren't, just because I dont have pics to show you doesnt mean ****.didn't say it did My "retorts" are also well crafted, in your opinion they're not,hmm...maybe u didn't get it, I was talking about my post, not urs so much theres nothing I can do about that. Whats so wrong with that post,um it's just about the weakest thing u could say in an argument is what wrong with it I'm being honest, also learn how to actually quote my posts, there you go I did it for you. Oh and by the looks of your sig I know your a Batman fanboy, and you wont budge cause thats what you areI said the fight is a draw u...oh wait, i don't really name call around here...that's fanboy behaviour. Me I'm not a Cap fanboy, I really dont like his book, and he's not that entertaining to me, but I still know Cap would take Cap down, down to china town.

i would quote u "properly," but i don't see a point it in, i find my way faster.

thing is kid...no where, have i said that i won't budge so don't even try
fact of the matter is I can be conviced...and when i get a good argument in caps favour i'll be open to it...weather u believe that or not is ur porogative...
(i do at the moment believe it's boyond u to find one...maybe corp or some such person)

but atleast i'm not telling u and the world that i'm not gonna be convinced otherwise!

sigh, i guess the only way to prove i'm not a "hyprocrite" is to give in to ur argument right...:o

my sig has nothing to do with me liking batman, it's the response to a question i got...
if anything I'm just know what batman is capable of.
(note the prep time)

later

Thats basically what your saying when you talk about Batman's 120 some-odd fighting styles, so do you need me to help you take your foot out of your mouth?

i love having to spoon feed sarcasm to ppl

especially when they get cocky

U

ME
Marvin said:

which brings us to ur last little mess of comprehension

so i'll spell it out

u saying that cap is better at judo than batman because batman "has to focus" on alot of different styles
is like u saying that I'm better at chess than someone who knows every move there is to make and how to plan 10 moves ahead...

that's fallace cause that's in actual fact what makes a good chess player and in turn what makes him better than me...

so no, batman is not poorer at judo because he "has to focus on alot of different styles"

and lets not talk about feet in mouths

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"